Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd single

What will be single #3?

• Renegade Runaway

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Dirty Laundry

Votes: 58 59.8%
  • Church Bells

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • Choctaw County Affair

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • Like I'll Never Love You Again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chaser

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Relapse

• Mexico

• Clock Don't Stop

• TGYTIA/WINKIAW

• Total voters

countrymusicfan15

Well with HB storming up the chart, the third single will be just around the corner! Which song do you think will be chosen as single #3??

Wildflower

I'm really hoping for CB. No offense to SB or HB, but her third single needs to be a BIG song. Church Bells is my favorite track on Storyteller, and I think it would be the best choice for the next single. I can wait on DL.

ethelu

I would like it to be DL. CB would be ok or CCA. All are really good songs for radio. I'm sure RR will be a single, but I'm not fond of the song, so I hope it's not next.

Would love for TGYTIA and Chaser to be singles, but I don't think there's much chance. :(

twaintrain

I want DL, CB and CCA to be singles. As far as the order, whatever release schedule would have her performing CCA on the CMA awards.

I would prefer CB, but I can see it being DL. Idk, hopefully I'm wrong, but it doesn't strike me as being as "big" of a song as you all think it will be.

cmuf2011

Y'all DL should be the four single not 3rd and here's why

#1 alot of people like it
#2 heartbeat is probably going to peak in like early march or sooner single #3 probably gonna be on radio from mid march to june/july songs take 3 to 4 months to reach #1 right?
#3 release dl as the fourth single in July/August depending on when single #3 peaks
#4 last time Carrie received more than four singles was during the carnival ride era (ss, aag, ln, jad, itys) and that was before wme took over the award shows, and when Carrie actually won the awards she deserves/deserved, and was during the time that her label didnt favor Miranda
#5 sells are better in the fall due to the holidays.
#6 have the last single in Carrie case that would be #4 a strong one, and have that momentum carry out until the next album era begins
#7 we want to leave this era on a high note not a low note leave people wanting more. But don't wait to long unless your adele.

DazzledByCarrie

I think it will be DL. That seems like the one they are really pushing on tour and it seemed like one of the only album tracks that everyone knew the words to.

txacar

I think it will be DL. That seems like the one they are really pushing on tour and it seemed like one of the only album tracks that everyone knew the words to.

Hopefully, the label will pick up on that. Would love for it to be the next single. I can't wait for RR in concert but radio not so much.

tgbrinker

What I want:
3. CCA - needs TV performances w/ harmonica
4. CB - over the summer. Better radio song than live song (based on crowd reactions on tour thus far...correct me if I'm wrong)
5. DL - CMA Awards mashup with CCA, w/ several TV performances
6. LINLYA - winter love song in Valentine's Day
7. RR - w/ several TV performances
8. Mexico - summer song, easy radio climber

What I'm hopeful for:
3. CCA
4. DL
5. CB
6. RR or LINLYA

What I think is actually going to happen (based on reverse track order #5-#1 and the 5 release party rooms:
3. CB (ACM and American Idol performances, maybe Billboard Awards)
4. DL (CMA Fest and CMT Awards performances)
5. RR (CMA Awards and AMA Awards performances)
-CCA will, in my opinion, almost for sure be the Flat on the Floor, I Know You Won't, Wine After Whiskey, Songs Like This of Storyteller.