Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Single from Cry Pretty?

What will be single 4 from CP?

• Drinking Alone

Votes: 55 71.4%
  • The Bullet

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Low

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Ghost on the Stereo

Votes: 7 9.1%

• Total voters

gocountrymusic

I think the front runners they are considering for single number 4 are Drinking Alone, Backsliding and End Up With You. I think between those three Drinking Alone will be the choice.

I really wish this cycle could have six singles because then I'd pick That Song for single 4 and then Drinking Alone and close out with Low.

adam1995

I hope against hope that "The Bullet" is not released. It's obviously incredible, but I just cannot accept that DA may not be a single. It is too perfect. Or the fact that "Low" would be shunned. In my opinion, those two are the most interesting and incredible songs Carrie's ever released, and to not share them is something that will greatly disappoint me. To me, if they pick TB, it will, for me, officially be the most botched single selections of any of her albums.

If TB was released, it would be all kinds of fake controversy and completely dilute the actual song, because no one would actually listen to it in an unbiased way, and that is unfair to the song itself. However, I will support it if released, I just will do it begrudgingly, lol.

rcramer

I hope for DA or Low, would even settle for GOTS......

But Low IMO is a complete masterpiece. Just like IKYW which was never released.....

I hope UMG does what Sony didn't and will get a 5th song...... Low needs to be a single and heard......

Zach1998

I'm really hoping "The Bullet" remains an album track. We're running out of single slots and probably at most only have two left (more than likely one). "Drinking Alone" has the chance to keep the momentum "Southbound" gained going. That would set her up the best either going into single 5 or going into CU7 whenever that will come. I love "The Bullet," but I don't think country radio will (would love to be proven wrong) and I would really hate to potentially see the first Carrie single to peak outside the top 20. If it had the chance to make a big impact without country radio then I would be for it, but given that it is one of the least streamed songs on the album and was one of the lower selling songs on the album during release week makes me believe it wouldn't. Team GOTS, DA, or Backsliding.

lizcarlo

I hope against hope that "The Bullet" is not released. It's obviously incredible, but I just cannot accept that DA may not be a single. It is too perfect. Or the fact that "Low" would be shunned. In my opinion, those two are the most interesting and incredible songs Carrie's ever released, and to not share them is something that will greatly disappoint me. To me, if they pick TB, it will, for me, officially be the most botched single selections of any of her albums.

If TB was released, it would be all kinds of fake controversy and completely dilute the actual song, because no one would actually listen to it in an unbiased way, and that is unfair to the song itself. However, I will support it if released, I just will do it begrudgingly, lol.

I agree. Low and Drinking Alone is just too incredible to leave as album tracks.