Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Single from Cry Pretty?

What will be single 4 from CP?

• Drinking Alone

Votes: 55 71.4%
  • The Bullet

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Low

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Ghost on the Stereo

Votes: 7 9.1%

• Total voters

adam1995

^ DA is the next single based on this:

"Carrie will most likely debut her next radio single on the CMA Awards broadcast, but she’s keeping that song choice under wraps for now. Carrie did drop a few hints, though.

“It is one fans have been asking for, and I’m excited about it. We do it in the show.”

I would agree it's the single, but that doesn't say explicitly that the next single will be performed at the CMAs. The interviewer says it likely will be debuted. Carrie didn't say it either, but again, I would agree it is the single gel. It better be, lol.

simonplay

I would agree it's the single, but that doesn't say explicitly that the next single will be performed at the CMAs. The interviewer says it likely will be debuted. Carrie didn't say it either, but again, I would agree it is the single gel. It better be, lol.

The thing is that we don't know if asked her about the next single or the CMA performance, we have the answer but not the question.. lol

simonplay

Also, it make zero sense to waste a debut performance of the new single in a big show to sing a album track, it would be the worst move ever.

txacar

Grady thinks it is. He posted the audio on Twitter:

@gradywsmithFollowFollow
@gradywsmith​

'Drinking Alone' is the next Carrie single. Makes sense to me! I don't think it's especially country, but I thought it was the immediate standout from that record. Super vampy/belty in a good way.

maddkat

Staff member
So....someone at Pulse, who supposedly knows a little something about the country industry, said DA probably is not the single just a TV performance. That better not be true. Not even a good joke, if that's the case.
and he says it with no reasons like anyone should believe him. If it's no adds date... well Luke, a label mate of Carrie's on CN , is releasing a new singe today.They were not going to release Carrie's the same day.