Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A power celeb-athlete couple

Pi314CA

If every major sports city needs an athlete-celebrity hookup, Nashville just entered the big leagues with Carrie Underwood and M-Fish
Power Coupling
by J.R. Lind

Every major sports city needs a power celeb-athlete couple. San Antonio had the (ill-fated) union of Eva Longoria and the Spurs' Tony Parker. Back in the day, there was the (ill-fated) Marilyn Monroe-Joe DiMaggio match. We all got to see Cameron Diaz force-feed popcorn to Alex Rodriguez during the Super Bowl. That was unfortunate. And Albertans still blame Wayne Gretzky's 1988 trade from the exciting nightlife of Edmonton to the ho-hum grind of Los Angeles on his marriage to Police Academy 5: Assignment Miami Beach star Janet Jones.

To be a top-flight, major league city, you've got to make the pages of People. Well, roll out the bunting, Nashville. We've done it.

Rest of article: If every major sports city needs an athlete-celebrity hookup, Nashville just entered the big leagues with Carrie Underwood and M-Fish | Sports | Nashville Scene

robinannhunt

I really don't like having these article headings putting Carrie first and some not even mentioning Mike.
I think Mike will be a star on the preditors. I hope he is OK with the celebrity harrasment.