Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About caps and downloads...

blitzer50

Hey guys, I haven't posted in a while, but I'm still here and keeping tabs on what's going on with Carrie. Anyway, I've been having technical issues recording from my satellite box lately (repeated audio glitches, etc.), and even if it was working properly, I wouldn't be able to provide HD caps from satellite. So I won't be posting caps from tonight's CMT Crossroads show, sorry about that. I'm sure that Vinman will have them on his website soon. I do plan to continue capping whatever I'm able to and providing audio/video (in HD when possible) in what I'm sure will be a busy year for Carrie.

About downloads... if you don't know already, Megaupload was taken down recently. Most of the big Carrie files I've posted here the past few years were uploaded to Megaupload, so this sucks, a lot. I'm hoping that most of you downloaded whatever you were going to download around the time that I originally posted it. Obviously I can't re-upload everything I've posted over the years to Rapidshare or whatever file hosts are still working at the moment, so what I'll say for now is that if there's something that you really need (I mean REALLY need lol), post in that thread or PM me and I'll see if I can re-upload it to a working file host and post new links for it. Do keep in mind that I have a pretty slow upload speed, so it takes a while for me to upload stuff. The one bright spot is that Mediafire is still working (for now anyway), so most of the HQ mp3s I've uploaded over the years should still work.

Carrie&Taylor

Thanks :D I suggest not using the complete name of whatever also just incase someone sees "it" and reports it. Like maybe the "full name" here, and "646783" on the file hosting site. Hope Mediafire stays.

allirishgirl

i always prefer your caps to Vinmans! :)
seeing as you are our expert here i have a quick question......his cap is in 3 parts....is there any way to get it combined?

blitzer50

i always prefer your caps to Vinmans! :)
seeing as you are our expert here i have a quick question......his cap is in 3 parts....is there any way to get it combined?
You can use a video joining program to combine the parts. I use Boilsoft Video Joiner, which you can get at the link I've posted below. I think that might only be a trial version though, I use an older version.

Free Download AVI/MPEG/RM Joiner, AVI Converter, AVI/MPEG/ASF/WMV Splitter, RM Converter, Resource Hunter, 123IconHunter