Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alternative Spring Break

This coming week (February 26-March 5) twelve students from the University of Maine will be traveling to Nashville as a part of the Alternative Spring Break program. This program is designed to be chemical free trip that is completely about volunteering. We will be putting in a minimum of 40 hours of volunteer work this week at the Martha O'Bryan Center. Throughout the past year we have all worked really hard to fund-raise for this trip. We have also volunteered at local organizations in the Bangor area in preparation for this trip. Myself and a couple of members in my group have expressed the hope to go to the Opry the night that you are preforming. We decided as a group tonight that we really would love to see you in concert! I know that it's a long shot, but we were wondering if there was any way, or anyone we could contact to maybe get backstage passes or a chance to talk? We think that this is going to be a great note to end our trip on, as we will be leaving Saturday morning! We all know it's a long shot, but we figure it's worth a shot! : )