Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMC's The Walking Dead

JB172

The van drop and the walkers falling on top of it was a cool scene, Daryl taking the child abuse book with him was sad.

william0102

The van thing didn't really effect me other than thinking crap, this is how Carol gets hurt, at least, until it started raining walkers, lol. Daryl talking the book was sad, but I liked it, especially after how many times we've seen them not grab books that could help them.

JB172

Bad things are going to happen next week, in the new TV Guide Norman Reedus said that he cried for an hour before they filmed the last few minutes of next week's mid season finale.

william0102

Bad things can happen so long as Carol survives and Beth gets to kill Dawn. I don't know what that priest was thinking, don't really care lol, just sad that him sneaking out was the most interesting thing on the last episode.

gocountrymusic

I had a bad feeling as soon as Carol landed in the hospital either her or Beth would be in trouble. I hope I'm wrong. I've really grown to like both of them this season. I was watching a rerun of the first season and the difference between old Carol and this one is amazing and at the same time realistic.

JB172

Great?? I'm heartbroken! I cried just like Norman.

The ending was one of the most gut wrenching the show has ever had but the episode itself was a great one, one the best episodes the show has ever had was when T-Dog and Lori died just because a episode has a sad ending doesn't mean it's not a great episode.

JB172

Emily Kinnney breaking down twice in tears during The Talking Dead last night showed once again how close that cast is.

JB172

The show is really starting to follow along the lines of the graphic novel, Andrew Lincoln looked so strange with a shave and a haircut.

william0102

I've been buried with schoolwork, but tonight's episode was crazy. The priest finally snapped, Noah finally died after all the times he's almost bit it (and man was that freaking gory). I was afraid for Glenn honesty at the rate they are knocking off cast members, especially with Eric and Randy(is that his name?)