Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMC's The Walking Dead

JB172

I've been buried with schoolwork, but tonight's episode was crazy. The priest finally snapped, Noah finally died after all the times he's almost bit it (and man was that freaking gory). I was afraid for Glenn honesty at the rate they are knocking off cast members, especially with Eric and Randy(is that his name?)

Gabriel fits right with the rest of the cowards that live at Alexandria, the episode was just riveting.

teesharky

^ I felt bad for Noah. Why do they keep killing off all the African Americans? Kill off the cowards instead. ugh.

That Priest is the evil one. If the leader chick believes him--- she is an idiot. He is cold stone evil and a traitor. They saved his life so many times and her turned on them.

william0102

Gabriel hasn't been in his right mind since the dead took over, it was only a matter of time until he completely snapped once he was re-introduced to "good" people. The Alexandrians are a constant reminder of who he turned his back on. As wrong as it is, I was finally interested in what happened to him and I'm not sure if he's going to make it to the end of the season. It was a really good episode emotionally.

The Alexandrians are cowards, and so out of place now compared to the rest of the survivors in TWD world. I don't know how some gang or group hasn't wiped them out, like what happened to Noah's community. I don't doubt that Dianna will believe Gabriel and the Alexandrian that survived the run. I wish they had spent more time building up the dynamics though, showing her being uncomfortable when she sees how hardened the group is. I'm still not invested in the abusive doctor/wife/rick triangle. I wish they had scraped that plot and focused more on letting the Alexandrians realize what it takes to make it now.

They keep killing off the black characters for the same reason they kill the women characters. They're disposable/replaceable. Morgan will be back at some point, and until then the show has poc and minority characters to keep the show "diverse". We had to lose Beth, Noah, Tyrese (and possibly Gabriel) so we can keep Glenn, Tara, Eric and the boyfriend. I don't agree with it, but that's what the show does.

JB172

A lot of what is going on now is coming straight out of the graphic novel.

Noah wasn't part of the graphic novel and Tyreese was killed in the novel before he was killed on the show.

william0102

I figured they weren't alive still in the graphic novels. And I wasn't meaning anything against the show, they're actually better with poc and minority characters than a lot of shows. But there's only so many characters they can bring in while keeping characters that weren't in the comics (Darryl and Tara, I think) or were killed off already (Glenn). That's why I was worried about Glenn last night. Beth wasn't a favorite character of mine, though I did like her, so I was kind of annoyed that Noah died since both Beth and Tyreese died saving him. I would have rather had Beth and Tyreese stay.

Zman312

^ I felt bad for Noah. Why do they keep killing off all the African Americans? Kill off the cowards instead. ugh.

That Priest is the evil one. If the leader chick believes him--- she is an idiot. He is cold stone evil and a traitor. They saved his life so many times and her turned on them.

Wow, I can't believe played the racist card. I don't think they just kill of African American. They are going by the comics and adding their own twist. I knew Noah's character was going to get killed off when I heard the actor starting on a CSI spin-off. The same goes for Tyreese. The actor paying Tyreese have many side projects. This is why I fear Daryl will be gone soon.
Once these actors taking many side projects, expect them to be done on the show.
I wish they didn't kill of Beth or Tyreese as I really liked them. Get rid of Sasha, Rosito, Eugene and Tara.

i love this show but the killing is so much.

JB172

Someone needs to whack Gabriel.

JB172

Season finale + Melissa McBride, Scott Gimple, Norman Reedus & surprise cast member on The Talking Dead = Someone is going to die.

william0102

Carl or Judith dying, those are the only ones I think might make most of the fans cry? I know the twins can't be on the show, but maybe they got Andrew Lincoln.

Carriefangirl

Rumor going around is that it is Daryl :(. Now that would be sad and make people pissed as it says above because he has always been a fan favorite in all the polls. No confirmation so hope that is not a spoiler since I am just posting s rumor. But they are basing it on various tweets/comments like that by various cast members. I so hope not because I like him so much.

william0102

Yeah, I saw some people speculating it could be him because he wants to sell his house in GA (because too many fans know where it's at I think). But I think he's not the one, Chris said Daryl and Carol were the guests along with a "special" guest, and usually that's what they say when someone dies in the show.

JB172

Rumor going around is that it is Daryl :(. Now that would be sad and make people pissed as it says above because he has always been a fan favorite in all the polls. No confirmation so hope that is not a spoiler since I am just posting s rumor. But they are basing it on various tweets/comments like that by various cast members. I so hope not because I like him so much.

People are going to be beyond pissed and devastated if that happens, he is arguably the most popular character on the show.

JB172

There are a lot of ways that they can go, they have been following really close to the graphic novel and since Daryl isn't part of that anything could happen with him.

I have the two compendiums of the graphic novel and know what happens to one of the main characters a little bit after up to where I am with the graphic novel so what happens to that character could happen or there is another pretty big event that happens that they could also go with.

It's going to be really interesting to say the least.

william0102

I know what happens with Carl in the graphic novel, and that is a possibility, but I thought the Governor losing his eye took that off the table as something that could happen to Carl.

JB172

Solid episode and it set things up two groups that will be coming in soon.

The Wolves could be either The Scavangers from the book or they could be The Saviors which will be Negan on to the show, I think they are The Scavangers and Negan's group will be brought on in the 2nd half of next season, really happy to see Morgan back.

Last edited:

william0102

Well, I was underwhelmed by the finale. I'm not a big Morgan fan, so the only exciting thing was Glenn going after Nickolas. Loved Carol's line about the Alexandrian's being children and children like stories.