Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMC's The Walking Dead

JB172

I think that we got our first look at The Saviors and I have my guess on who was on the radio at the end of the show.

teesharky

th

JB172

Same here, my friend and I have been counting down the weeks this last month.
If the mid season premiere plays the way it did in the graphic novel and I think that it will, the episode has the capability to be one of the best the show has ever had.

lolita55

If the mid season premiere plays the way it did in the graphic novel and I think that it will, the episode has the capability to be one of the best the show has ever had.

I'm not a comic book fan, so I have no clue what your talking about lol, but I will talk tomy other friend who is a huge fan pof comic books, and ask him about it.

JB172

I'm not a comic book fan, so I have no clue what your talking about lol, but I will talk tomy other friend who is a huge fan pof comic books, and ask him about it.
I didn't even know that the graphic novel existed until the show started then I ended up getting the three compendium books that they have put out.

JB172

Greg Nicotero will be on Talking Dead on Sunday night too along with a surprise cast member code word for that person is getting killed on Sunday.

JB172

I actually hope they pull a fast one on us, and Carrie ends up making a guest appearance on the walking dead.
I love the tweet she sent out last night about how excited she is that she is going to be on the Talking Dead and it would be really cool that if during the show they showed a clip from the mid season premiere and say that walker there that ____________ killed was Carrie.

JB172

Show doesn't come on for 10 hours but is already trending on Twitter #IHeartTWD Started trending in the last hour

maddkat

Staff member
The Walking Dead twitter account just tweeted me to be sure to tune in tonight.lol

maybe I should give the show another try