Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMC's The Walking Dead

stuffy

I don't really have a favorite like I do with most shows. They all have things about them that I either like or don't like. If I didn't love Sarah Wayne Callies so much from her Prison Break days, I don't know if I would like Lori. Sarah's why I decided to check the show out.

cole

Jim, i dont know if you can help, but i have a question. Dish dropped amc, so i wont be able to watch. Are the episodes put on itunes the same week they come on tv?

JB172

Jim, i dont know if you can help, but i have a question. Dish dropped amc, so i wont be able to watch. Are the episodes put on itunes the same week they come on tv?

I don't know for sure but it doesn't look like it is very long after it airs on AMC.

I just looked it over and there is a Breaking Bad episode that aired on Sept. 2nd that is up for sale on itunes.

cole

Thanks, Jim. I will find a way!! It will be money well spent. I have never been so excited about a tv show before, apart from BB. :D

JB172

Thanks, Jim. I will find a way!! It will be money well spent. I have never been so excited about a tv show before, apart from BB. :D

You are welcome, Cole.

Check into Netflix too, I know that they have a streaming rights agreement with AMC.

cole

Oct 14 is just a few weeks away! In honor of Ms Michonne she is now my avi. We got word that the first episode is called Seeds and it will feature Michonne and Andrea, and where they left off.

I am still trying to figure out when they will put episodes on itunes.

cole

I found out they put episodes one day after they air on iTunes! So my day to look forward to is Oct. 15!

Volcomlvr87

Yeah it's been incredible so far. Last season was a disappointment besides a couple episodes. Hopefully this season is better. I think it will since they'll be introducing new characters.

nccountrygal

Did anyone else jump when Lorrie was giving mouth to mouth to Hershel and he woke up? I jumped because I just knew he had turned into a walker. Glad to see that he didn't. I am loving this season so far.