Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMC's The Walking Dead

carriefann

I don't know if anybody watches this show, but season 2 premiered tonight, and it was incredible! I love it!

Plus, Halloween is just around the corner!

If you love The Walking Dead, talk about it here!

Volcomlvr87

I love this show.

Season premiere was good. Started off great but it got a bit slow after the girl went missing. The ending was shocking.

carriefann

Last week's episode wasn't that great. But can't wait for tonight's! Anyway, about to go carve a pumpkin! Happy Halloween everybody! Tonight is really the night to celebrate it because who wants to do it on a Monday? :) Be safe, have fun, see you guys tomorrow!

JB172

I will not spoil anything for anyone who hasn't seen the show but what happened at the end was pretty messed up.

carriefann

Seriously -- SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shane is not that great of a person, just saying. I'm shocked.:( And disappointed.

Volcomlvr87

Boring episode. They really need to kill this stupid love triangle. I hate all three of the characters.

Oh and they need to move on from the Sophia storyline. Either kill her off or find her.

carriefann

I know! Thank you! And the woman being pregnant...is that Shane's son or something??

Oh, and the zombie ripped in half when they pulled him up! Gross!

Not really impressed with this season so far. Just sayin.

carriefann

I think this thread is a flop because apparently only three people on this whole site watch the show! lol.

Sunday night's episode was finally good -for a while there, I thought the whole season would be terrible.

Still not happy about Sophia still being lost, though! Please find her soon!

Next Sunday is the mid - season finale!

And yes, I saw the whole Andrea/Shane thing coming from a mile away..and I'm glad!

All the secrets got revealed last episode so we'll see how everybody deals with that...the pregnancy..the affair....the walkers in the barn.

Oh, speaking of that, looks like it's going to be an intense situation next episode! I still disagree that Hershel should keep the zombies alive, even if they were his family. I don't care. they are dead, and they are not coming back.

But it would be cool if he could find a cure......

I hope the group doesn't get kicked off the farm. That would be bad. I just hope Sophia is found soon. There is no way she had been able to survive for at least a week by herself. What will she eat? or drink? Or sleep?:(

JB172

Carrie should come on here and post under a made up name since she watches the show. lol

I would like to have some sort of closure on Sophia too, Hershel seems to be in denial of what is actually going on outside of his farm and really shouldn't want to see his family & friends in the condition that they are in.