Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMC's The Walking Dead

carriefann

Well, guys, season 2 continues tonight!

After the awful ending last time with Sophia, I'm interested to see where it goes from here. Super excited!!

carriefann

First half of Season 2......eh.

Time for the show to start!! Things should get better, now that Sophia's mystery is over, and don't forget, Lorri is pregnant!

carriefann

^ Me too. Rick just shot those guys like, bam, bam. This is the new badass, I don't give a care Rick, lol.....kind of worried about Lorri though!

carriefann

Alright, guys, don't forget we get a new episode tonight!! I think tonight will be a bit more action-packed than last week, hopefully. We'll see what in the world Lorri is going to do, and it looked like in the preview, Rick and Hershel and the other guy get trapped in that bar! Hmm.....

JB172

I thought that tonight was really good.

Dale telling Carl "Don't look at me that is your dad's job" was a great line.

carriefann

Well, I have to say I'm fairly pleased with tonight's episode. There wasn't a lot of walker action, it was more personal drama than anything. But, Laurie got out of the car, and Hershel, Glenn, and Rick all got back home safely.....with another survivor with them! That's going to be interesting to watch.

On a side note, though, things are about to get really ugly between Rick and Shane.....I'm really starting to dislike Shane more and more as the season goes on. It looks like it's going to be Andrea and Shane together, vs. everyone else!

Glenn seems to be struggling as well, with his relationship. I hope it gets better for him! I really like him.

Everybody just has their own personal drama going on right now. Next week looks like things are coming to a head! It's going to be ugly.

carriefann

^Lol, yeah, I loved that! "We haven't had "the talk" yet......"

Dale: "Don't look at me, that's your dad's job." :eek: I love Dale; he's my favorite. I hope Shane doesn't end up killing him or something!

carriefann

Well, I liked tonight's episode for a few reasons.

One, Rick and Shane fought it out, and now I think things are going to be better between them. I thought Shane was a goner for sure, but they came back for him!

Two, you had the girl wanting to kill herself, but Maggie was able to talk some sense into her, so that was nice to see. I think Andrea is now outcast from the women.......

Still not sure what they are going to do with the boy, though. They are treating him far too roughly, IMO.