Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMC's The Walking Dead

JB172

Well, I liked tonight's episode for a few reasons.

One, Rick and Shane fought it out, and now I think things are going to be better between them. I thought Shane was a goner for sure, but they came back for him!

Two, you had the girl wanting to kill herself, but Maggie was able to talk some sense into her, so that was nice to see. I think Andrea is now outcast from the women.......

Still not sure what they are going to do with the boy, though. They are treating him far too roughly, IMO.

Tonight was another really good episode.

The scenes with Rick & Shane at the start of the show then Andrea & Lori in the kitchen were very well done, the show is starting to get really, really dark.

Can't wait to see where the last three episodes go.

cole

Alright, guys it's almost time for a new episode tonight! Is tonight the season finale, or the pre-finale?

I was left quite stunned after Dale was killed off last week.....I'm very curious to see how the group is going to deal with this.

cole

But I'm glad Shane is dead; he was such a jerk. He was a hot jerk, but he was a jerk nonetheless. :p

Now with him out of the way, I'm hoping peace will come to the farm....but it doesn't look like it.

Next week is the season finale, and the farm is going to be swarmed by walkers, looks like. And who knows who else may die? Clearly no one is safe anymore.

JB172

I accidently came across a spoiler right at the begining of the season and I knew that Shane was going to get killed but the one I came across said that Carl was going to shoot him but didn't mention Rick stabbing him first.

The shock factor has been really good the last two weeks and I can't wait to see how the season ends on Sunday night, I do have to say I am going to miss Shane, his going off the deep end has been great tv, Jon Bernthal was great this season.

cole

Well, it looks like we're getting a new character this Sunday!

This Sunday is the season 2 finale, as you guys know, and it's going to be intense....and it looks like we'll be getting Michonne, a tough-as-nails female character! While there was some speculation that Rutina Wesley would be playing her, I don't think that has been confirmed to be true. I can't wait to find out!

cole

Who's super excited for tonight??!!

It's going to be huge! The finale...it's bittersweet. The show got renewed for a third season, which is great news, but we have to wait until October to see it!

Season 2 had some really great moments -- and some not so great moments -- and I hope we can all agree is was much better than Season 1.

I read the spoilers, I couldn't help it.....tonight we will be losing some characters, but gaining a new one, who I'm very excited to see. It's going to be intense, I hope everyone is watching, as the walkers swarm Hershel's farm and everyone gets split up and has to fight for themselves. This means we will be leaving the farm, finally, and going somewhere new for next season.

So, good luck to all the characters! I hope they survive the night....

cole

Jimmy and Patricia dead!

Rick reveals everyone is a carrier of the virus!

Andrea gets saved by the mysterious Michonne -- WHO THEY DID NOT REVEAL THE IDENTITY OF!!! I'm so mad!!!

And it looks like next season, we will be going to the Prison from the comic book!