Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMC's The Walking Dead

DazzledByCarrie

^^^
Glad to hear that! I read a not so great review, so I was a little nervous about it. I recorded it tonight but didn't get to watch, so hopefully I can do that tomorrow.

JB172

^^^
Glad to hear that! I read a not so great review, so I was a little nervous about it. I recorded it tonight but didn't get to watch, so hopefully I can do that tomorrow.

Tonight's episode had very little walker action, it was heavy on developing the characters and their wandering what is going on with people but it looks like the show does have a lot of promise.

teesharky

^ I am convinced that Glenn is not dead. The blood squirting on him was from his friend, who landed on top of him. The Walkers might not smell Glenn because his friend is blocking his scent. It is possible that Glen can play dead and leave once the Walkers are done eating.

Notice that Glenn was not really in pain? They did not go for his face. His entire body was covered by the other guy. There is hope guys!

JB172

I don't think that Glenn is dead.

The Morgan episode last night was very well done.

Last edited:

JB172

They are starting to pull things right from the graphic novel, I think I know how the first half of the season is going to end and if it does go that way it's going to be pretty wild.

Deanna has gone off the deep end.

JB172

There are other stories out there about Jeffrey Dean Morgan joining the cast that has a MAJOR spoiler in them so be careful when reading any of them.

gocountrymusic

Finally caught up in this season. It might be my favorite so far. I loved the episode where its all the supporting cast in Alexandria. I don't think Glenn is done yet either but I just can't imagine how he got out of there.

teesharky

They are starting to pull things right from the graphic novel, I think I know how the first half of the season is going to end and if it does go that way it's going to be pretty wild.

Deanna has gone off the deep end.

I need to ask for the graphic novel series for Christmas. I am so left out of all the discussions on that level. haha

I read that a big villain was just cast to play a villain Negan from the Graphic novels. This guy is a good actor-- I have seen him in a few things.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan Joins Walking Dead Cast as... Infamous Villain…