Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMC's The Walking Dead

lolita55

That episode was incredible.

I know!!, it was my favorite episode to date, Finally Rick brought this group together, and they now know what they have to do to survive.

On a side note though, Carrie was amazing on the talking dead, and I hope they not only have her back, but that she plays a zombie on the walking dead.

Zman312

Last night episode was one of the best episodes Ever!!! It had everything.
I loved crazy Rick, badass Daryl and loved Father Gabriel speech (he and Eugene finally stepped up.)

Wow, what a midseason premier.

JB172

Last night episode was one of the best episodes Ever!!! It had everything. I loved crazy Rick, badass Daryl and loved Father Gabriel speech (he and Eugene finally stepped up.) Wow, what a midseason premier.
Crazy Rick is always great TV, Eugene had stepped up a little bit when he saved Tara but finally Father Gabriel did something.

bluetb4

Twitter_bigger.jpg
The Zombie Examiner ‏@ZombieExaminer 12m12 minutes ago Carrie Underwood on surviving a #Zombie apocalypse: 'I have a machete, I know how to use… http://dlvr.it/KWM7mt

CbRNpzBUMAAxldL.jpg

lolita55

Crazy Rick is always great TV, Eugene had stepped up a little bit when he saved Tara but finally Father Gabriel did something.

I know lol, and I am happy because this group is now prepared to deal with whomever Negan is, whereas before they could not at all.

twaintrain

I wonder if the Emmys have the same problem the CMAs and ACMs do with voting blocks. Because Melissa McBride so deserved to at least be nominated after she gave this speech to Sam. Best scene EVER!

teesharky

Last night was FABULOUS! Most intense, stressful incredible episode in a long time! Darryl was bad ass!!!!

RE: Talking Dead-- I am a little pissed off at TWD fans for hating on Carrie last night! Granted, she got lots of love and good comments too- but a bunch of jealous females were hating on her for either using the word "like" too much, or her so-called orange spray tan. I thought she looked great and did great!

You could tell they were just haters as they also accused her of faking her love for the show and never watching it before. What is wrong with this a-holes? And we wonder why so many kids and teens cyber bully: They get it from their MOMS!

Pressed jealous haters.

Today- thank God- most of the comments are coming in much more favorable about Carrie. I think the first barrage of hate was rabid women jealous because she looked so pretty on the show, or because she has Darryl's cell number. lol

twaintrain

Last night was FABULOUS! Most intense, stressful incredible episode in a long time! Darryl was bad ass!!!!

RE: Talking Dead-- I am a little pissed off at TWD fans for hating on Carrie last night! Granted, she got lots of love and good comments too- but a bunch of jealous females were hating on her for either using the word "like" too much, or her so-called orange spray tan. I thought she looked great and did great!

You could tell they were just haters as they also accused her of faking her love for the show and never watching it before. What is wrong with this a-holes? And we wonder why so many kids and teens cyber bully: They get it from their MOMS!

Pressed jealous haters.

Today- thank God- most of the comments are coming in much more favorable about Carrie. I think the first barrage of hate was rabid women jealous because she looked so pretty on the show, or because she has Darryl's cell number. lol

Yeah, Carrie said The Walking Dead was her favorite show years ago at the first Fan Club Party that I was able to attend. 2012 I believe, after Blown Away was released. How anyone could hate on Carrie is beyond me. Must be pretty unhappy with themselves and their lives is all I can think of.

cassie2

Staff member
Fantastic show last night! I must admit I am a wee bit nervous were the coming weeks are headed! lol Carrie was great on Talking Dead. She was has beautiful as always.

bluetb4

Carrie needs to form a "Country" Zombie fighting squad!! She would put all these "other" squads to shame!! Lol!!