Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMC's The Walking Dead

twaintrain

Did anyone watch the season premiere? WOW! Talk about edge of your seat and emotional! I'm not going to post any spoilers but since everyone knows something bad was going to happen, I will admit, I shed a tear.

carebearcarrie

Did anyone watch the season premiere? WOW! Talk about edge of your seat and emotional! I'm not going to post any spoilers but since everyone knows something bad was going to happen, I will admit, I shed a tear.

This was the first time the show had made me cry. My predictions of what happened were correct! Not that I'm happy about them. šŸ˜­

This was the best episode the show has had. The acting was INCREDIBLE. One particular scene is forever engraved in my mind šŸ˜­

It's also the first episode that I never want to watch again. Extremely heavy and much more graphic. They really tip-toe on the line for television. Lol. Having a hard time recovering from this episode. Such an amazing tv show, and the wait for this cliffhanger was well worth it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hil

I thought the show was disturbing. It was as bad as watching an ISIS video or something. I mean WTH?! Sorry, they lost me. It's been a year since it aired, or feels like it, so I wasn't too concerned about who died, but still super sad about the second death. I just don't know if I can watch a show that is so gory. They have had some pretty gory scenes in the past, but this was the worst I've ever seen on TV. I may DVR a few episodes and see what the online chatter says about it. If it continues on this path I'm gonna have to stop watching. It was way too much for me.