Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol 2018 on ABC

rcramer

So many mistakes Idol makes, regardless of who takes over as the record company these contestants sign on to.......

Kizmet311

Yeah, they should never wait a year to release the debut album. People's attention span is so short nowadays. It will be hard to keep her in the spotlight with a song that's not even the style she wants to do for a whole year.

Smokyiiis

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-maddie-poppe-in-new-disney-digital-series-video.htm

American Idol 2018 winner Maddie Poppe mentioned in a recent interview that Disney was following her around with cameras for a documentary.
Now the first installment of the new Youtube series An American Idol Story: Maddie Poppe is here, and will be posted throughout the summer on Maddie’s Youtube channel.
The first episode kicks off with Maddie reacting in the first moments after winning the crown. “I can’t believe people believed in me so much,” the singer says, still absorbing her win, On her way to the airport, Maddie runs into a crowd of enthusiastic fans, And she shares a story about how her dad’s suggestion that she audition for American Idol postponed her plan to give up on music altogether.
Next, the singer is whisked away in a private plane headed to New York for a few days of talk show appearances. “I just think this is so cool…all of these cool things I get to do. I’m so excited!” she says.
According to ABC the new digital series will give fans an intimate look at what it means to be the next American Idol. I’m assuming the cameras will follow Maddie around as she tours with the Top 7 and American Idol season 8 winner Kris Allen, beginning in July.

VIDEO AT THE LINK

Smokyiiis

They used to play indoor stadiums and large amphitheaters at one point! I remember them putting out CD's with each of the finalists singing Christmas Carols.

rcramer

Cade & Gabby have done a really nice version of Lady Antebellum's Need You Now. I think even the harshest critics will have to admit this is pretty nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=71&v=wNDaBPotD-g

I thought it was nice as well.... Not crazy about his voice, but they did it well together..... And it is really great to see Gabby not letting the grass grow under her feet, she is out their doing her thing, with concerts, talking to Nashville song writers out there and letting her vocal talent be heard, and Pittsburgh being behind her 100%.... I think her own material will most likely turn out great......

But of course I am for anyone who can make it in the music business when you believe in yourself and try like these folks are doing.....

simonplay

I haven't heard anyone comment on Maddie's performance at the Disney Awards. Any comments?

Boring as hell, it seemed like a 2 hour performance. Her label should give her a new song that she like to sing and with less range since she can't sing this one.

DaisyTweets

I thought she did a good job as well. Don't really care for the song and can't see that it will be a big hit. But I did say out loud to the world and myself, that I like her voice and I like her style. Not really sure where she's going to fit in in the entertainment world and on the charts but I guess I'll let her and her team worry about that!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Smokyiiis

I thought she did a good job as well. Don't really care for the song and can't see that it will be a big hit. But I did say out loud to the world and myself, that I like her voice and I like her style. Not really sure where she's going to fit in in the entertainment world and on the charts but I guess I'll let her and her team worry about that!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Daisy are you talking about Maddie or Gabby? I don't care for Maddie's song either. Of course she doesn't either. She has said in prior interviews that it's nothing like she would normally write or sing. But in either case I think she did a good job on stage.

DaisyTweets

Daisy are you talking about Maddie or Gabby? I don't care for Maddie's song either. Of course she doesn't either. She has said in prior interviews that it's nothing like she would normally write or sing. But in either case I think she did a good job on stage.
Oooooppppppps, I meant Maddie.