Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol 2019 (season 2. ABC)

thaifood

curious Katy didn't save 'the greatest voice' she ever heard last night.
I mean wouldn't you have if you had the chance??

This top 10 ....View attachment 31352.... 7 are men. Why am I not surprised.

Frankly I think they got it mostly right. I would have put through Evelyn & not Uche, but as to the ratio of men to women, I don't see any of the dismissed women as being robbed.

simonplay

From the girls Laci is awfull and Alesya has not stage presence, Madison is really good.

From the guys Jeremiah is the best by far, the Harry Potter guy could have some comercial success, Uche is a entertainer, Vegas is waiting fo you. Lol
The others are just ok.

I'm sick of the over hype for Alejandro. ZZzz

rcramer

From the girls Laci is awfull and Alesya has not stage presence, Madison is really good.

From the guys Jeremiah is the best by far, the Harry Potter guy could have some comercial success, Uche is a entertainer, Vegas is waiting fo you. Lol
The others are just ok.

I'm sick of the over hype for Alejandro. ZZzz

He is amazing..... Would love to see him in the final.......

FanSince04

I’m satisfied that two of my top 3 have made it into the top 10! Jeremiah and Madison will be top 2 (with Madison winning 🤞🏼)

maddkat

Staff member
so last night.... when will they learn that letting the judges put through people the public has already voted out is a mistake? It's just humiliating to the contestants and you'd think judges that their 3 were the bottom three. But the public was right.Those 3 should never have sung last night.

as for the rest imo its
Madison

the next 6

then Laci

simonplay

I loved Dimitrius performance, it was the best of the night for me, he slayed!! His voice is incredible!! Sad he go home.

Madison was great and Jeremiah too.

I died when Rebel Wilson asked Laci to belt and the belt never come out LMAO!! She have to go next please.

Alejandro ruined Remember Me!! It looked like a 10 minute song ZZzz, he is starting to fade anyway with two bad performances in a row.

The rest was ok.

And Maddie and Caleb's performance was tragic, poor Aladdin lol I hope they don't sing in the movie soundtrack please

MSCarriefan

I think the top 4 would be Madison, Lane, Jeremiah, and Alejandro (he has a huge following on Instagram). Walker is a dark horse.
I would say it's Madison (voice and it) or Lane's(girl votes) to lose.

FanSince04

I’m sticking with my top 2 from way back when. It’s Madison and Jeremiah. Let’s be real... they won’t go far. I’m sorry, but they won’t. America is over these shows and contestants no matter how good they may be.

rcramer

I’m sticking with my top 2 from way back when. It’s Madison and Jeremiah. Let’s be real... they won’t go far. I’m sorry, but they won’t. America is over these shows and contestants no matter how good they may be.

That's such a sad statement....... First off it is not the fault of the contestants, the sad state is that it is a reality show.... These contestants are not getting proper support or promotion from any of the record industries that were suppose to market them once winners. Sony, Interscope, Disney did really nothing to promote what they had.. And lets face it the best singers of any given season ended up not being the true winners based on the way voting was and of course the crazy and absurd remarks from the judges..... Most of your runner-ups ended up seeing more success from the show then the winners...... Perfect examples are Adam Lambert and Katharine McPhee, IMO they have done better than both perspective winners those years.....

To me, its not all about becoming a superstar or having great commercial success but what some have done with the talent once off the show, some went on to do what they love to do and that is sing and pursue other area's of the musical industry......

I was just at Andre Bocelli's concert over this past Christmas and his guest singer was Pia Toscano, imagine she got to tour with one of the greatest tenors of our time and his shows are always sold out...... She put on an amazing vocal performance...

simonplay

I can't imagine Laci and Alejandro singing a Queen's song! Lol I guess they are going to make "their own version" aka another snoozefest.

rcramer

Can't wait to see Adam Lambert mentor this evening. This should be a shining moment for Jeremiah, what a perfect song choice, Who Wants To Live Forever, showcase that great range in his voice....

FanSince04

That's such a sad statement....... First off it is not the fault of the contestants, the sad state is that it is a reality show.... These contestants are not getting proper support or promotion from any of the record industries that were suppose to market them once winners. Sony, Interscope, Disney did really nothing to promote what they had.. And lets face it the best singers of any given season ended up not being the true winners based on the way voting was and of course the crazy and absurd remarks from the judges..... Most of your runner-ups ended up seeing more success from the show then the winners...... Perfect examples are Adam Lambert and Katharine McPhee, IMO they have done better than both perspective winners those years.....

To me, its not all about becoming a superstar or having great commercial success but what some have done with the talent once off the show, some went on to do what they love to do and that is sing and pursue other area's of the musical industry......

I was just at Andre Bocelli's concert over this past Christmas and his guest singer was Pia Toscano, imagine she got to tour with one of the greatest tenors of our time and his shows are always sold out...... She put on an amazing vocal performance...

A sad but true statement.Your examples come from a time when the show was still getting powerhouse ratings (Katherine McPhee and Adam Lambert; possible even Pia Toscano's season). I didn't say they contestants didn't have talent, but they'd simply not go far. You all but confirmed my sentiments by stating the record companies (Sony, Interscope, and Disney) haven't done much to promote them. I would LOVE to see a contestant become a household name again, gain recognition that lasts, but I'm sorry I don't think l they will. Philip Phillips was the last star to really get a taste of the success I'm taking about, but where is he?

I promise I'm not trying to argue. I just am proving why my statement was made. I am still rooting for these contestants though! Don't even get me started on The Voice contestants.. or should I say the Judges lol.

simonplay

Madison and Jeremiah's duet of A Million Dreams was the highlight of the season so far!! That was amazing, reminds me to the early seasons when the show was about big vocalists!
Hope they are the top 2 in the final!

rcramer

^^^^ IMO those are the two best vocalists of the season...... I would be very surprised if they were not the top 2.....