Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol 2019 (season 2. ABC)

liz278

If anyone is a fan of Lauren Daigle, she is the mentor this week and will be performing.

Smokyiiis

I won’t be watching anymore after last night. How Wade and Alejandro can be up here still while Jeremiah is gone is unthinkable.

maddkat

Staff member
watched the performances on youtube...Madison is the only one with mass marketable talent imo.The first kind of singer to harken back to the old idol days in years.The others are, as the last several years winners have been, small niche market

I was surprised Jeramiah was voted out, with the likes of Wade still in, and lol at saving Laci .she'll be voted out again next week.
They need to ditch the save.

predict finals - Madison vs Laine

FanSince04

^ I have to agree with you. I’m bummed my top 2 prediction is wrong... and Laci simply isn’t as good as they seem to think.

simonplay

Alejandro, Wade and Laine have big social media followers and Laine have a fan base already thanks to his participation last year, so it is down to the most popular contestant, not the best singer. Lol

Idol ended yesterday for me too, they somehow found a way to have all the weakest voices in the finale. (Except Madison)

rcramer

Alejandro, Wade and Laine have big social media followers and Laine have a fan base already thanks to his participation last year, so it is down to the most popular contestant, not the best singer. Lol

Idol ended yesterday for me too, they somehow found a way to have all the weakest voices in the finale. (Except Madison)

After Season 4 they lost that..... At least though seasons after we got at least the best singers to be the runner-up IMO.....

And you cant blame it on the most marketable because lord knows that has never really happened in most seasons........

gran29

I won’t be watching anymore after last night. How Wade and Alejandro can be up here still while Jeremiah is gone is unthinkable.

I agree. I never saw what people saw in either one of them. Jeremiah was the best male singer on the show. I think he was just a little too highbrow for the average Idol viewer. We've seen it happen before.

maddkat

Staff member
finale line up

• American Idol season 4 winner Carrie Underwood takes time out from her Cry Pretty tour to return to the Idol stage.
  • Season 8 alum Adam Lambert, fresh off mentoring the singers during Queen week, will duet with Dimitrius Graham, along with performing his new single “New Eyes.”
  • Dan + Shay sings with Madison VanDenburg. The country duo performed Celebrity Duets earlier in the season
  • Country singer Jon Pardi duets with Laine Hardy.
  • Another former American Idol contestant, Kane Brown, duets with Alyssa Raghu
  • This is gonna be fun–Kool and the Gang will join forces with Uche
  • The rock band Weezer will perform with Wade Cota and Walker Burroughs
  • Alejandro Aranda performs and it’s “not to be missed” according to the promo. No duet for the artist?
  • Montell Jordan takes the stage with a few “character” contestants like Margie Mays, Austin Michael Robinson and VoKillz
  • Top 40 contestant Shayy performs with a surprise Grammy nominated singer.
  • Judge Luke Bryan duets with Laci Kaye Booth
  • Judge Katy Perry duets with Jeremiah Lloyd Harmon
  • Judge Lionel Richie sings with the Top 10

angeliccarrie

I think this season of Idol is sad. I can't wait for it be over. I'm sorry to sound so negative but I am so underwhelmed by the contestants and the judges. I wasn't going to watch the finale but I will for Carrie.

Hil

I think this season of Idol is sad. I can't wait for it be over. I'm sorry to sound so negative but I am so underwhelmed by the contestants and the judges. I wasn't going to watch the finale but I will for Carrie.

I personally thought last year was an all time low for the seasons I watched. So, glad I didn't watch this year.

maddkat

Staff member
^ this year was better, they at least had a contestant that can sing.
What is sad about the show last year and this are the judges.They are beyond pathetic.Fawning over every single performance,telling these people they're superstars, offering not one shred of constructive criticism, just really pathetic. Luke is the worst.He has not one original thought.

DaisyTweets

^ this year was better, they at least had a contestant that can sing.
What is sad about the show last year and this are the judges.They are beyond pathetic.Fawning over every single performance,telling these people they're superstars, offering not one shred of constructive criticism, just really pathetic. Luke is the worst.He has not one original thought.
Preach it sister!!!!! They aren't even being fair to the contestants by saying what they're saying!! Sometimes the school of hard knocks is really the best thing for us and where & when we learn and grow the most!

jaymiee

This season (and last season) was cringey at best. Only watching for Carrie. I think the judges are terrible. Katy is embarrassing (I used to be a fan) and Luke just says everyone is great. Obviously nothing will be as good as Randy Paula and Simon but yikes.

Predicting Laine to win and Madison runner up. She could do good but by the way its set up looks like Laine will win

thaifood

This season (and last season) was cringey at best. Only watching for Carrie. I think the judges are terrible. Katy is embarrassing (I used to be a fan) and Luke just says everyone is great. Obviously nothing will be as good as Randy Paula and Simon but yikes.

Predicting Laine to win and Madison runner up. She could do good but by the way its set up looks like Laine will win

My opinion is that the only thing worse than those 3 were Niki & Mariah. Randy Paula & Simon were an abomination.