Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol The Farewell Season

Louisa

Carrie Underwood ‏@carrieunderwood 3h3 hours ago I can't believe I'm here at the @AmericanIdol farewell. It's been an incredible run! Thank you for season 4! I know I'm gonna cry tonight...

Carrie Underwood ‏@carrieunderwood 18m18 minutes ago Don’t miss Carrie on the @AmericanIdol series finale tonight. 8/7c on @FOXTV –TeamCU

Cfeg5YqWEAAtpbS.jpg

pklongbeach

.... and I hate the shiny look of the makeup she has been doing lately. Its very progressive. And maybe its the look. but it does not compliment her and her countenance. and I just don't find it flattering at all.....

Suellen

Keep us posted as to what Carrie is doing. please

Went to fb to see who won and see what was performed. Carrie was perfection as always!
Loved the way she sang SITW tonight. There's another thread about AI with more information. Love that she is touring with Keith in December.

maddkat

Staff member
seriously???

laporsharenae#RENAETIONI want to thank all of you who voted & supported me on Idol...Please don't think I've lost...Trent may have gotten the title of being the Final American Idol & he deserves it, but I have still been given the title of being Kelly Clarkson's bookend. I will live up to that through my success;) Trent and I both won a car, money, & record deal. My title will be formed by my success. I've been signed to @MotownRecords and can't wait to see you guys in concert with me!! I love you all & remember....We Have Won. It's just the beginning!!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

no she's not arrogant at all
rolleyes.gif

and - American Idol Finalist 'Doesn't Agree' With the Gay 'Lifestyle' | Advocate.com

Trent singing the NA - Trent Harmon National Anthem Pacquiao Bradley Fight VIDEO

Kizmet311

seriously???

laporsharenae#RENAETIONI want to thank all of you who voted & supported me on Idol...Please don't think I've lost...Trent may have gotten the title of being the Final American Idol & he deserves it, but I have still been given the title of being Kelly Clarkson's bookend. I will live up to that through my success;) Trent and I both won a car, money, & record deal. My title will be formed by my success. I've been signed to @MotownRecords and can't wait to see you guys in concert with me!! I love you all & remember....We Have Won. It's just the beginning!!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

rolleyes.gif

and - American Idol Finalist 'Doesn't Agree' With the Gay 'Lifestyle' | Advocate.com

Trent singing the NA - Trent Harmon National Anthem Pacquiao Bradley Fight VIDEO

Oh dear. Don't count your chickens before they are hatched, honey.

seriously???

rolleyes.gif

Wow. W.T.F. Those comments she made about LGBT really, really bother me. I'm just so disappointed. And now this?! Eeek.

pklongbeach

I am always happy to be informed of peoples ignorance. It helps me decide what to buy in the marketplace.
Gay is no more a lifestyle than Black! Black is not a lifestyle, nor is Gay. Ask the scientific community.
But babies out of wedlock and fornication "are" lifestyle choices. So, good luck meeting what ever God you have chosen for yourself.

HuiZ

^^^ hmmm... maybe I am not reading her tweet the same way as you guys. I thought she just sounds like she meant she will try to live up to expectations through her own success (personal definition). I don't think she meant Kelly's level though...

Zman312

^she was just saying how Kelly's season was the first and her's is the last. Bookend. I don't know why ppl are taking her comments otherwise. Remember ppl, not everyone is as eloquent as Carrie. I hope she develope more with her communication skills. I comment on the LGBT community, in my opinion was intended to be good but her wording came of rude.

I don't even know why I bothered even commenting bc I didn't even watch her season. Lol

maddkat

Staff member
^she was just saying how Kelly's season was the first and her's is the last. Bookend. I don't know why ppl are taking her comments otherwise. Remember ppl, not everyone is as eloquent as Carrie. I hope she develope more with her communication skills. I comment on the LGBT community, in my opinion was intended to be good but her wording came of rude.

I don't even know why I bothered even commenting bc I didn't even watch her season. Lol

"Trent may have gotten the title of being the Final American Idol & he deserves it, but I have still been given the title of being Kelly Clarkson's bookend."

seems clear to me that she's saying Trent may have won but she's the one that follow in KCs footsteps to success.

as far as her LGBT comment it came off ignorant and judgemental

Zman312

"Trent may have gotten the title of being the Final American Idol & he deserves it, but I have still been given the title of being Kelly Clarkson's bookend."

seems clear to me that she's saying Trent may have won but she's the one that follow in KCs footsteps to success.

as far as her LGBT comment it came off ignorant and judgemental

I agree with you that her comment came of ignorant but I believe she was trying to convey that it's doesn't matter if someone is gay or not.

As for her Trent comment, once again she was trying to be humble ("he deserves it") but the comment afterward pretty much back washed her comment and failed miserably.Lol, however, I do not know the girl nor did I watch the season so who knows what her intentions are. (Was she aggroant on the show?)

Hil

Why is she Kelly Clarkson's bookend & not trent? I'm confused by all of that. lol

AIgrl06

LaP! Girl! She needs to stay away from the interviews until she's taken PR 101.

Those LGBT comments in particular are very... saddening.