Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol The Farewell Season

OkieChick

lolita55

Wow what a slap in the face to Trent. Not only wasn't ina huge fan of Laporsha, but more men than women have won the show, so I was expecting him to win.

maddkat

Staff member
I agree with you that her comment came of ignorant but I believe she was trying to convey that it's doesn't matter if someone is gay or not.

As for her Trent comment, once again she was trying to be humble ("he deserves it") but the comment afterward pretty much back washed her comment and failed miserably.Lol, however, I do not know the girl nor did I watch the season so who knows what her intentions are. (Was she aggroant on the show?)
Yes, she was.

thaifood

Yet another reason in the growing stack of reasons to have absolutely no respect for Kelly Clarkson. I don't care who she was supporting, there is just no reason to make it public in a manner like this.

Zman312

Yet another reason in the growing stack of reasons to have absolutely no respect for Kelly Clarkson. I don't care who she was supporting, there is just no reason to make it public in a manner like this.

I have to agree, not very professional. I am calling on her bluff, she voted for herself.lol

OkieChick

Wow what a slap in the face to Trent. Not only wasn't ina huge fan of Laporsha, but more men than women have won the show, so I was expecting him to win.

That's what I thought when I read it and I felt bad for Trent! I guess they were hoping all of Kelly's fans would vote for LaPorsha, but it didn't work.

Hil

I don't know anything about Laporshia, I saw her sing a couple times on the show. She has a good voice, but not one that really stood out. I would never know her if I heard her on the radio. I think a lot of success, aside from a catchy song, is having a very distinct sound.

HuiZ

I don't know anything about Laporshia, I saw her sing a couple times on the show. She has a good voice, but not one that really stood out. I would never know her if I heard her on the radio. I think a lot of success, aside from a catchy song, is having a very distinct sound.
Agree. I find La Porsha's voice forgettable. And I think she's missing the important likeability/IT factor too. She will have to hope all the stars align for her to find a catchy hit song combined with a good marketing image.

Kelly's voice stands out on radio, just like Carrie's. There are tons of blond singers, but when you hear their voices, you will instantly recognize them. Same goes to singers like Rihanna, Adam Levine, Taylor Swift, Keith Urban, Katy Perry.... even Nicki Minaj.

DaisyTweets

Finally, I Found a good Youtube video of "Something In The Water".

Man, is there anything better than that beautiful, beautiful smile? Carrie's smile is one of the things I remember most about her season. She never put up fingers or mouthed her number to call or text, she just always smiled her beautiful smile.

Nothing better -- beautiful, beautiful smile!!!!

ETA: And the twinkle in her eyes!!!!

Mirasa45A

Man, is there anything better than that beautiful, beautiful smile? Carrie's smile is one of the things I remember most about her season. She never put up fingers or mouthed her number to call or text, she just always smiled her beautiful smile.

Nothing better -- beautiful, beautiful smile!!!!

ETA: And the twinkle in her eyes!!!!

YES indeed.

pklongbeach

Are you kidding me?!?! They are just TWEETS. You guys are ridiculous.
Maybe they are incidental if you consider Kelly incidental. I kind of think people may have been paying attention to her cause the show put so much focus on her this season.
And for me, I just feel like in a competition where these two are putting their full heart and soul into this and hoping for their lives to win, it might be a little impolite to shower such praise on one and claim them the winner, while the other is still struggling for the same thing. It just seems like Kelly has been there and she must understand how it might feel to have celebrities start taking the others side against you......

Maybe I am not explaining it very well, it would just seem kinder to be supportive and maybe give LaPor some love, but not declare her the winner........