Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol XIII

HuiZ

Fun fact. There are 5 Idol winners who are part of the Nashville community right now. : )
Carrie, Kelly, Scotty, Cook... who else?

(and there are so many non-winners as well!!)

A lesson to learned for Nashville community too - don't be so close-minded! ;-)

JB172

Even in this era where no previous winner would do as well as they did in their debut week those numbers are terrible.

sam_vzla

Does he has a single released? How labels expect them to sell without at least a single out there to get people to know the album? They are not even trying.

HuiZ

I didn't even know he has an album out.... and quite honestly, I forgot about him..........

txacar

His performance was terrific at the big Memorial Day Tribute in Washington DC (the one that is hosted by Gary Senise). He has a great voice, but not a huge market for rockers right now. I hope his album does better than predicted.

cmuf2011

I didn't forget about him but I was thinking his album was being released in September, October, November not August. August seems a bit too soon imo, think about it he won in late May, so that only leaves June, July and August to find songs/write, recorded, etc. Etc. I don't have the album but based on that I would say the album seems a bit rushed/lacking quality potential. Sure SH was released rushed compare to CR, PO, and BA but there's a huge difference between 3 months after winning and 6 months after winning.

HuiZ

Phillip Phillips really hit gold. Huge single and also the last Idol winner to make any mark in the music industry.

txacar

True about Phillips. I still love to watch him perform. Something special about artists like him and Carrie who can stand behind a mic, move one leg in time with the music, and get a huge response from the audience, if not standing O. I think he will continue to improve and produce even better music. Very talented young man.