Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol XIII

Zman312

R.I.P American Idol.

They really need to end the show. I hate that "The Voice" is all about the judges. Look at how much Blake has gained. (I still love that aside from Country recognition, he is not getting much attention elsewhere; i.e: Grammy, American Music Awards or anything non-country!)

txacar

I love idol but that show peaked a long time ago.

Might be so, but it's still my favorite show on TV. I just wish they would stop trying to compete with The Voice. The huge, professional staging gives a false impression by drowning out the true vocals. If Idol would go back to a simple format, leave the guitars at home, small orchestra and no sophisticated lighting, it would be unique among today's talent shows. They are supposed to be singers -- let them sing and show what they've got. Carrie's SYA performance was so simple, but very effective. Just her, her beautiful voice, and her small band. Idol could take a lesson from that and get back to basics with their contestants.