Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol XIV

maddkat

Staff member
^she didn't, she was the first Idol so they stick her at #1
You see who's picture they used...

terilyn

^The article is poorly written and once again one individuals point of view. The author needs to do quite a bit more research before going to print.

Gator

Yes, I did notice they used Carrie's pics for #1 and #2. I'm happy they did! I figured they were trying to insinuate Kelly was #1, with exception of the pic. I guess they know who is most successful…

Gator

With IDOL ending, perhaps they've given up on finding "The Next CARRIE UNDERWOOD". As we all know, there is only ONE Carrie. :)

JB172

Really tough to pick who will get to sing in the finale tonight but I will go with what has been pretty much the norm as of late with the exception of the Nigel led "NoGuyGate" in Season 12 and go with Clark & Nick, if one of the guys doesn't get in I think that it will be Clark.

jimshoe

I'll pick Jax and Nick although really any combo of the 3 wouldn't surprise me. I Nick/Clark finale would be boring IMO.

JB172

This format of eliminating someone before the finale is terrible.

I think that Clark had a better night but I think that Nick is going to win.

rainbow1

That just felt kind of mean...the way they let Jax go. By the sound of the crowd, I think Nick will win.

JB172

That just felt kind of mean...the way they let Jax go. By the sound of the crowd, I think Nick will win.

That was just brutal, she was eliminated got the going away video then was basically tossed off the stage, I know they are going to cut back even more and don't want a results show but they really need to think about doing a results show the night after the performance show starting with the Top 4 or 5 instead of letting what happened tonight happen again.

It was awful.

jimshoe

It was very brutal and I don't think the audience liked it.. It took them awhile to get into the show.. When Ryan asked who is on Team Clark followed by who was for Nick it seemed very laid back and quiet, almost like watching fans cheer after a golfer makes a putt(the quiet golf clap). I also thought the finale was boring(maybe that's because I was rooting for Jax) but it was slow song after slow song, while I do like slow songs some variety is nice. I do think Nick got by far the better 'winner' song.

First time in awhile that I don't really care who wins tomorrow night. It wouldn't surprise me if Borchetta signs Jax when the show is over.

teesharky

Wow I am still in shock. I like nick but Clark deserved that! Nick is a better performer but Clark is the better singer.