Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Music Awards 2020

simonplay

Date: Sunday, November 22 on ABC.

Ready to vote for Carrie for Female Country Artist! (If nominated lol)

Tbh I thought this would be an award show they would just scrap this year! But it would be good if she went and did promo for the Christmas album!

Countryfan2448

It should be a question if they have it with the Virus hangs around until then.

I will always vote for Carrie if the award show happens.

CU4ever

I imagine they will have the award show virus or not, I've seen some shows having only the nominees at the show- no guests, placed six feet apart. So it is doable for sure. But I'd also like to think it will not be a problem XD.

Hopefully we can get a Christmas song performed here! Or CMA Country Christmas

maddkat

Staff member
I don't think so, we don't know if Carrie will be involved in this year CMA's and the thread is there..
lol ,it's almost a guarantee Carrie will be nominated for a CMA but if it makes you happy I'll move that thread till the nominations come out.

simonplay

lol ,it's almost a guarantee Carrie will be nominated for a CMA but if it makes you happy I'll move that thread till the nominations come out.

I made this thread in Chat because I think it's almost a guarantee that she will be nominated for Favorite Female Country Artist but whatever..

maddkat

Staff member
^ That's probably a long shot this year. Especially with her almost going into complete hiding with the pandemic.

MSCarriefan

^agree! I mean the only time she has really did anything has been the ACMs and the fan club. No Instagram Live, no Virtual concerts, even no Opry.

Other than that she's been posting about farming, cooking, exercising (Fit52) and Mike Isaiah and Jacob. I don't blame her though.

Other than 2006 has there been a year in which she wasn’t nominated for Favorite Female Country Artist? I mean obviously it isn’t a guarantee by any means this year, but she has such a winning streak when it comes to that award.

simonplay

^ That's probably a long shot this year. Especially with her almost going into complete hiding with the pandemic.

Everybody has been hiding but someone has to be nominated.. lol and Carrie is still the biggest name in country music.

simonplay

^agree! I mean the only time she has really did anything has been the ACMs and the fan club. No Instagram Live, no Virtual concerts, even no Opry.

Other than that she's been posting about farming, cooking, exercising (Fit52) and Mike Isaiah and Jacob. I don't blame her though.

??

She have the second leg of the Cry Pretty Tour, a best seller book, a top 10 single, a certified platinum album, Stagecoach virtual concert, host the CMA's and performance, I'm Second series.

I mean the second leg of the tour is enough for a nomination since she is by far the biggest female tour act in country music. Lol

simonplay

Other than 2006 has there been a year in which she wasn’t nominated for Favorite Female Country Artist? I mean obviously it isn’t a guarantee by any means this year, but she has such a winning streak when it comes to that award.

Only 2011.

And she won that award for the past 6 years!