Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Pharoah claims first Triple Crown since 1978

JB172

Way to go, American Pharoah! That was exciting to watch.

That was one of the most exciting sporting events that I have ever seen, I would have love to been there to see it in person and hear that roar of the crowd when he pulled away from the rest of the field.

Last edited:

thaifood

Great horse, great race, great for the sport. Big UPS to American Pharoah & the connections....

Audra

I'm SO HAPPY American Pharoah was able to break the 37 year drought!! I've been waiting a long time for a Triple Crown winner and I never thought I would see one in my lifetime, since I wasn't even born since Affirmed won in 1978 so I'm happy a horse was finally able to win it all! Such a great race, and he ran a fantastic race, start to finish, and he wasn't even in full stride until Victor asked him to run in the stretch. Amazing. Would have loved to have been there in person to witness the race, my heart was pounding the whole time lol

txacar

Amazing race. Beautiful horse. I'm glad the owner is going to allow him to continue to run so fans can see him.

I watched Affirmed win the crown on TV. Went to CA 5 weeks later and watched him run at Hollywood Park. Thrilling to see that beautiful animal.

opry051008

That was pretty amazing. It's too funny that most people kept their $2.00 winning bet tickets for souvenirs instead of cashing them in. lol.

thaifood

I don't know if you guys saw it or not, but Victor Espinosa donated his entire share of the winnings to The City Of Hope for kids cancer treatments.