Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any WWE fans here?

AnthonyLovesCarrie

This may not be a "sport" but it definitely requires a lot of athleticism, and can be very entertaining, even though it is staged (notice I used the word "staged" and not "fake"...these guys/girls do get hurt).

I was wondering if anyone here is a pro wrestling/WWE fan? I've been watching WWE since I was 9, but I haven't been watching as much lately, but just started watching Raw again a few weeks ago.

AnthonyLovesCarrie

Haha I was never a huge John Cena fan, but I have to admit, he basically carries the company on his back. I find the new 'Diva', Kharma to be very interesting. That is one scary woman lol.

buckeyecarriefan

I haven't watched since the Rock and Stone Cold left. It just all became stupid and basically a soap opera for men. I miss the old days, with Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, Ultimate Warrior, Andre the Giant, etc. When it was about the wrestling. If it even got back to the way it was 10 years ago I'd watch again. But the way it is now, I'll watch for an hour and have to turn it off. It's just not watchable now.

On that note, RIP Macho Man.

jimshoe

Been a wrestling fan my whole life. Started by watching the AWA on Sunday morning after getting home from church(nice combo).
Still one of my favorite all time wrestlers was "The Mountain from Stone Mountain Georgia" Jerry Blackwell. A 6 foot 468 pound man who could do a dropkick. I remember seeing him live in Mankato Minnesota against the Road Warriors. Oh that brings back the memories!

allyson01

Hi, I read your all comments and your comments show that you all have a great intrest about the WWE, I personally like to johan cena, Although guys like Punk and Bryan are extremely talented all-around performers, they thrive in large part because they’re absolutely fantastic wrestlers. That’s a big chunk of their appeal.

www.cavesecure.com.au

Last edited: