Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Here Want to Take the NaNoWriMo Challenge?

Schrodinger

Every November over 250,00 people worldwide sit down on Nov 1st and try to write a 50K word novel (about 175 pages) by Nov 31. Last year over 31000 did. I didn't do it last year but in 2010 I won (beat the 50K mark) There is no finished product - you don't edit and tricks like no contractions and spelling out whole names are used to help with word count - In our group one person was stuck and had her character cook writing out a list of recipes. It's all for fun, but there have been the beginnings of real novels conceived at Nano, for example Water For Elephants started as a Nano book. Also you don't do this alone. There are NaNo chapters everywhere. There are write ins, word challenges, and word wars . If you like to write and want some real fun check it out. National Novel Writing Month

Yes, I am a total geek.:cool:

FYI you can write about anything. FanFic included:rolleyes: