Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Music Sessions

Hil

If you have Apple, PLEASE STREAM. These are amazing. Carrie is truly at the top of her game. Couldn't let the fans that are not able to access it go without. ALSO, PLEASE DO NOT SHARE MORE THAN 30 SEC CLIPS ON SOCIAL PLATFORMS AS WE WANT TO HELP WITH SALES AND STREAMING NOT BE THE REASON PEOPLE DON'T BUY OR STREAM. I feel really conflicted because i love sharing with my Carrie friends, but it's really not cool to hurt her streams or sales. Like, don't be a douche and ruin it for everyone.

Ghost Story
https://1drv.ms/v/s!Au6oSadexZje3zCrBSzwt_hbRzIi

Blown Away
https://1drv.ms/v/s!Au6oSadexZje3zGklI2A3P1NWwQ7

Mama, I'm Coming Home
https://1drv.ms/v/s!Au6oSadexZje3zKEGHvfxso6oN-r

Last edited:

Hil

thank you Hil and as you said please stream these on apple music, Carrie needs better streaming and it can start here.

YES, STREAM, STREAM, STREAM. I almost didn't post them, but in good faith knowing her hard core fans care about her streaming, I did lol

PRGuy79

She sounds absolutely amazing. I loved the stripped-down/acoustic and very country sound of these interpretations. Stream away, team!

liz278

Since people are posting these on socials, and they are not respecting her streaming I'll no longer be sharing anything that can be purchased or streamed. I cap them for myself and share in good faith. Post a 30 sec clip if it's something you can't control and feel you must do LOL, but why post almost the entire video and take away from her sales or her streaming (which aren't great right now).
BTW if it's something that doesn't affect streams or sales then I don't care, you can post it anywhere at anytime and I don't want or need credit.

I feel really conflicted because i love sharing with my Carrie friends, but it's really not cool to hurt her streams or sales. Like, don't be a douche and ruin it for everyone.
I really don't understand why someone would do this. I understand that some people don't have Apple Music but do what I have seen many others do and get a trial for it.

Hil

I really don't understand why someone would do this. I understand that some people don't have Apple Music but do what I have seen many others do and get a trial for it.
I don't even care if people post 30 sec clips to lead more to go stream, but don't post the whole video lol I just feel bad because I feel responsible, not because I capped it to share with those who keep things. I'm not one to care about people sharing things without credit EVER. I love sharing the Carrie love. Just hope people respect Carrie (sales, streaming) while doing so. That's all I'll say about it. I'll always make sure some of y'all get the videos if you want them. xo

Momin

Since people are posting these on socials, and they are not respecting her streaming I'll no longer be sharing anything that can be purchased or streamed. I cap them for myself and share in good faith. Post a 30 sec clip if it's something you can't control and feel you must do LOL, but why post almost the entire video and take away from her sales or her streaming (which aren't great right now).
BTW if it's something that doesn't affect streams or sales then I don't care, you can post it anywhere at anytime and I don't want or need credit.

I feel really conflicted because i love sharing with my Carrie friends, but it's really not cool to hurt her streams or sales. Like, don't be a douche and ruin it for everyone.
For me your posts matter so so much because award shows are not aired in my country, neither are some services from Apple or Amazon etc. So I can only watch them if Carrie's official YouTube account or some other YouTube account uploads them, which doesn't always happen. So I don't have the opportunity to stream here, which is why your caps are often the only way I get to see some performances.

AdamJ

Hil, I want to thank you for posting the songs on here. I am too busy to go to different sites and look up things and I am not enrolled in Apple, etc as I woud not be able to use them enough to get them. I am a rock fan and have been forever---and---I absolutely love Carrie's take on Ozzie's song. The band I was in when I was in high school covered it as well. It was one of our favorites. I have said for years that I would love it if Carrie did a rock album or rock covers. She just keeps on amazing me with her vocals and delivery on the songs. So very proud of her.

FYI: The new strain of the Covid virus is spreading rapidly and Monkey Pox is also spreading. Everyone---take care and protect yourself and your families.

RenegadeChaser

Anyone know who this is on here? Everyone can thank this clown for no longer getting any vids.
No sorry.
As someone who lives abroad, I want to thank you for always sharing content I may be unable to see otherwise. Really helps a lot.

As for this, I’ve noticed you can buy these songs/videos on iTunes even if you don’t have Apple Music. I live in europe and did this. So go buy if possible :)

Reactions: Hil