Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As Sussex prepares for Storm Katie...

Kizmet311

Oh my goodness, that is too funny. That poor woman out in the storm while the others are just hanging out and one playing on her phone!

Farawayhills

Yes - I think it suffered from being a local news item, fed in while they were preoccupied with preparing other stories. The casual way in which the one on the right briefly turns round and starts laughing says it all.

By North American standards, our weather is very mild. But by the early hours of the morning, this was the worst for several years to hit where I am (a little to the East of where that lady was standing). The damage is going to cost me several hundred pounds to put right.

opry051008

Yes - I think it suffered from being a local news item, fed in while they were preoccupied with preparing other stories. The casual way in which the one on the right briefly turns round and starts laughing says it all.

By North American standards, our weather is very mild. But by the early hours of the morning, this was the worst for several years to hit where I am (a little to the East of where that lady was standing). The damage is going to cost me several hundred pounds to put right.

The things that these weather people do. lol. I really don't know why they feel it's necessary to actually stand outside in that type of weather.

I'm glad you're ok though. These storms can be pretty scary.