Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attack Page?

Carrie Country

Why did I seeing this when I tried getting in Carrie Fans? It only happened on my desk top too. Lap top has no problem!!!

"This web page at carriefans.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.
"

Cathie Wynkoop

I got it too! I guess we will know soon if there was a virus on here. Surely not, but I sure don't know why we would have gotten that message.

Glad to hear I wasn't the only one tho!!

Mirasa45A

I got it too, yesterday -- but I decided to "Ignore " by hitting the "ignore this page" on the right hand corner ( a Small Link on the right hand side).

bearball49

I notice when you bring up the link to get here, underneath in red is a comment warning about dangerous downloads. Wonder if there is not an active virus on the site.