Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Audra's Request Thread

Audra

2vrvbpk.jpg

Hello everyone! I know a very LONG time ago when I first joined the forum here I had started up a request thread and then I had left here for a long time too and then as some of you know I came back and now am on here pretty much all the time. I was not going to even try to look for my old thread since it was probably deleted, so might as well make a new one. I know that with the new changes on the board that we can't have signatures anymore, but I can make other things and also not just for the board but for your own use like wallpapers, twitter backgrounds, animations, anything like that, or icons/animated icons to use on here. Whatever you want, I can make it for you, despite not being able to make signatures anymore to use on here.

What I Can Make:
Blends/Animated Blends
Wallpapers
Animated GIFs
iTunes Album Covers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Form
Type of Graphic?:
Size:
Pictures:
Text:
Extras:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Burst

These are all great! I wish I was as good at using photoshop or whatever to make these. I especially love the blends!

Not sure of anything to request right now, but I'm just impressed. :p

Audra

Beautiful! I wish we had a place to use blends here. :(

These are all great! I wish I was as good at using photoshop or whatever to make these. I especially love the blends!

Not sure of anything to request right now, but I'm just impressed. :p

Audra, they are all great and I wish we still had signatures. You are really talented.

LOVE these animations, especially the 3rd one on top. The blends are stunning as well. Beautiful work, Audra!

Too bad we can't use them here anymore. :(

thanks guys!! :D appreciate all the good comments! and I am sad too with not being able to use blends anymore, so hopefully I can make whatever else I can here even if it's icons lol

Carrieflattsfan

Hey Audra!

I'd like to request an animated avatar, if you are able to get the file small enough.

This is what I want, but right now the file's too large. :).

Thanks.

tumblr_mkwz1lS5je1s6ak4uo2_250.gif

Audra

Hey Audra!

I'd like to request an animated avatar, if you are able to get the file small enough.

This is what I want, but right now the file's too large. :).

Thanks.

tumblr_mkwz1lS5je1s6ak4uo2_250.gif

hopefully this works for ya! if you need help just ask me and I can help you if it don't work :)

tumblrmkwz1ls5je1s6ak4u.gif

countrymusicfan15

Hey Audra can I request an avatar please? I would love a "This Time" single cover. Maybe similar to the one I have right now (found it online..not sure if there is any sort of copyright on it though, so I was hoping I could have my very own :D ) Thanks in advance!! Whatever text, pic and colors you think will look good!

Audra

Hey Audra can I request an avatar please? I would love a "This Time" single cover. Maybe similar to the one I have right now (found it online..not sure if there is any sort of copyright on it though, so I was hoping I could have my very own :D ) Thanks in advance!! Whatever text, pic and colors you think will look good!

so just do kinda what you have as your avatar now? lol I think I can do that for you

Audra

Thank you! It's still too large, unfortunately. :(

darn it :( I tried, but I think animations are very hard to make into icons and to use them on boards like this, unless someone can make it small enough to use, but I know it's probably impossible