Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aussie Fans - "Good Girl" is now available in the Australia iTunes store...

hooka

Took a while, but we can now buy "Good Girl" without having to be dodgy with US accounts and US gift cards :p

So even if you're like me and have a copy, lets get behind Carrie and head on over and buy it again :) It's only a few dollars ;) "Good Girl" is currently #18 on the country chart, lets get her up the top!

Mirasa45A

Took a while, but we can now buy "Good Girl" without having to be dodgy with US accounts and US gift cards :p

So even if you're like me and have a copy, lets get behind Carrie and head on over and buy it again :) It's only a few dollars ;) "Good Girl" is currently #18 on the country chart, lets get her up the top!

WOW, this is good news for you guys in Australia.

Louisa

That's good. I hope Good Girl fairs well in Australia. Hopefully Carrie will re-visit [Australia] to promote her new album. :)

undrwood9098

GG is also #9 in New Zealand, #6 in Norway, and #7 in Japan, since we're all discussing int'l iTunes Country charting. :)

teesharky

Gosh there is so much taylor swift on that australia country chart that i almost gagged. Lol

Come on aussies you have better taste then that! Lol.

If must be due to taylors tour there right now.

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

YAY I JUST BOUGHT IT WOO! Good Girl remaining @ lucky 7 atm :)

Thanks but I would not know how to be dodgy & have a US account lol! :p

Gosh there is so much taylor swift on that australia country chart that i almost gagged. Lol

Haha oh how devastating :p that's what happens when u have a current tour, market to pop & are known as mainstream in Australia despite being classified officially as 'country'. Despite saying that, I like Taylor & the concert was awesome. :)

HuiZ

Even if she's not here for tour, Aussies just seem to love lots of Taylor.

aussiefan_21

YAY, number 1 in Australia!! Now just have to wait for the video to be released on iTunes ... why can't it be released at the same time all over the world???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

pgk

Are all Aussies tone deaf?

Actually Robin, I think the Aussies hearing is spot on...they believe what their ears tell them and not what the listing says...and their ears say, Taylor Swift is pure pop and the Aussies, like other places in Europe, love pop music....So who is deaf then?...Well ......the Country Music Associations who who continue to award her with 'country music awards' and country radio who continue to play her records.....thats who is deaf. In their defense, which isn't meant to excuse them, but I do believe their hearing is just fine too, it's really all got to do with $$$$$$$$$$.

robinannhunt

Actually Robin, I think the Aussies hearing is spot on...they believe what their ears tell them and not what the listing says...and their ears say, Taylor Swift is pure pop and the Aussies, like other places in Europe, love pop music....So who is deaf then?...Well ......the Country Music Associations who who continue to award her with 'country music awards' and country radio who continue to play her records.....thats who is deaf. In their defense, which isn't meant to excuse them, but I do believe their hearing is just fine too, it's really all got to do with $$$$$$$$$$.

Youare right about the country music business in the states. I alsobelieve that pop listeners are tone deaf. How can anyone listen to SWSRN sing and not feel bad for her? I wish someone else would sing her songs.

teesharky

AWESOME! That is such sweet news! I am glad that you guys didn't have to wait forever to get the song! Finally things are going smoothly in terms of international releases.

GOOD GIRL IS NUMBER 1 IN AUSTRALIA!!!

No.1 - Country
No.71 - All Genre

Undo It - no.24 country!

Good Girl is a featured single on the main page too!

Awesome, how are these positions comparing to the States? What position is GG all-genre there?

https://www.facebook.com/CarrieUnderwoodAustralia

teesharky

ha ha well said!! America is just as guilty in every way! lol

hjj

Well it does appear our girl may have venture a little out of country for GG and remains to be seen about the album, so we may not have to much room to talk about whether it is country or not.