Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Award Season in 2012

Grace_Of_God

I thought it was great because normaly this kind of movie arent that good telling the story of the character, and this one does it and very well (I didnt know Sally Field and Martin Sheen were part of the movie, that was a great surprise too) And I like watching that but I think most of the people out there dont go to see this kind of movie because of the "story", but to watch action and fights, so I dont know if that approach will be well received by everyone.

Yeah, I totally agree. Everyone I know LOVED it but Ive read online where people are complaining about the exact thing youre talking about

Grace_Of_God

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD. I'm freaking out!!!! TINA FEY AND MERYL STREEP ARE DOING A MOVIE TOGETHER!!! it's called Mommy and Me and it's going to be released May 2013. Tina's writing it and Stanley Tucci's directing it. Tina Fey is playing Meryl's daughter. I'm so freaking excited, I can't even contain myself haha! I love them both so much!
Becca

LOL Hey Becca....you excited?

Grace_Of_God

Hey everyone I finally moved to NYC so if any new movie info comes out update so I can easily catch up when I get moved in/get Internet. Thanks! Talk to everyone when I can!!!

teesharky

I just saw the Dark Knight today. Wow-- really good! Nolan does it again!

Obviously it will be snubbed at the awards season but I think Christian Bale and Anne Hathaway both did great in the acting department.

Grace_Of_God

I watched Bachelorette. It was okay, funny in some parts. they tried to make it a cross between bridesmaids and the hangover but i didnt think it was as funny as either of those. Im super excited for Pitch Perfect though

Grace_Of_God

^ yup it just won at the Toronto film fest and "The Kings Speech" and "Slumdog Millionaire" were both winners there before going on to win at the Oscars. J.Law is also getting major love. They should be doing the USA premiere here and I know people who are in charge of helping work the event so my roommate and i are trying to get on the guest list LOL

bigbluegrl23

^ yup it just won at the Toronto film fest and "The Kings Speech" and "Slumdog Millionaire" were both winners there before going on to win at the Oscars. J.Law is also getting major love. They should be doing the USA premiere here and I know people who are in charge of helping work the event so my roommate and i are trying to get on the guest list LOL

holy ****, if you manage this, you better put a major write up in this thread with all the details haha
Becca

Grace_Of_God

hahaha i will i will. in all honesty to go to the screening is only $75 dollars if i cant manage to get on the list (which wouldnt seem like a lot if I wasnt an unemployed person at the moment). BUT we wanted to get on the guest list for the after party more so.

Marie2011

If you guys hadn't watch the movie lifted, the one released in 2011 you should. It is one of the absolute best movies that i have seen, in like Forever.