Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Award Season in 2013

Grace_Of_God

The time has come again boys and girls to prepare for the upcoming award season....

Vanity Fair: The 2013 Oscars Break Their First Record This Award Season

Here's just some random website and their predictions so if anyone needs to get a head start on movies before theyre announced. I really want to see "The Master" which is out now.

2013 Oscar Predictions | Filmmakers, Film Industry, Film Festivals, Awards & Movie Reviews | Indiewire

Movies Ive seen-

-Moonrise Kingdom
-Brave
-Argo
-Silver Linings Playbook
-Frankenweenie
-Life of Pi
-Skyfall
-Wreck-It Ralph
-Paranorman

Movies Already Out that I need to See-
-The Master
-Lincoln
-The Sessions
-Beasts of the Southern Wild
-Amour

P.S. where have all my movie lovers gone?!

Last edited:

AIgrl06

Awards Season!!!! Wooooohhhh!!! Has anybody seen any movies that could have any chance at all yet? Haha, I've seen like 5 movies this year, none of which have awards potential, lol. I haven't even seen Brave yet.

I can't wait for Silver Linings Playbook and Les Mis, too. Definitely two of my most anticipated. I'm also excited for Django, Hitchcock and Zero Dark Thirty. :D

Oh, and hopefully going to see The Master within the next week or two.

AIgrl06

^Not watching the freaking awards contenders I can tell you that much, ahaha. No but seriously, I just hadn't been coming to the site and I genuinely saw the Hitchcock trailer and then the Django Unchained trailer and then I was like... I need to get on CarrieFans. Heh. This section is my favorite part of this site. :D

By the way, this is the Hitchcock trailer. It's a movie that wasn't even on my radar so I was really shocked that I loved the trailer. I have a strange crush on Helen Mirren.

Grace_Of_God

^ yeah i had only heard stuff about it every now and then before but now its all over and its like BAM GET EXCITED...

welcome back!

sam_vzla

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are hosting the Golden Globes. Those two together are great! The only funny moment at this year Emmys came from them.

teesharky

OMG Guys-- ARGO is the hands down movie of the year! Now I am sure Les Mis and Lincoln will both get nominations too---- but ARGO is the one. It is the one.

Argo for Best Film, acting (even for Ben Afleck), best directing and everthing....screen play ...etc.

Ben Affleck has come sooooooooooooooo far from that horrid Jlo movie he did. ha ha He acted exceptionally well in this film, and the film itself was phenominal.

God Bless Canada. :)

You guys MUST see this film!

AIgrl06

^I am SO excited you loved the film, Tee! I only just saw the trailer for the first time yesterday and I was like, "I HAVE TO SEE THIS MOVIE!!" Haha, so yay! I'll let you guys know what I think of it whenever I actually do see it, lol.

bigbluegrl23

OMG Guys-- ARGO is the hands down movie of the year! Now I am sure Les Mis and Lincoln will both get nominations too---- but ARGO is the one. It is the one.

Argo for Best Film, acting (even for Ben Afleck), best directing and everthing....screen play ...etc.

Ben Affleck has come sooooooooooooooo far from that horrid Jlo movie he did. ha ha He acted exceptionally well in this film, and the film itself was phenominal.

God Bless Canada. :)

You guys MUST see this film!

I'm seeing Argo this weekend. Can't wait! I think it'll def be this and Silver Linings pulling away from the path.
Becca

AIgrl06

Yeah, Argo is freaking brilliant! I'll post more about it tomorrow because I'm dying of exhaustion but you guys have got to see this one. Amazing.

teesharky

^ So glad you liked it! I felt so completely satisfied after I saw it. I rarely get that feeling after movies, you know?

teesharky

Ps I saw House at the End of the Street with Jeniffer Lawrence. Pretty lame movie, but Jen was good in it.

I saw Pitch Perfect for kicks and giggles. Enjoyable, but sort of a rip off of Glee.

Grace_Of_God

^ LOL Pitch perfect is so much better than glee. it was actually a comedy and had ppl singing live on it. glee wishes it could be that good

I feel bad for actors after they get super famous and all their movies that they did years ago finally get distribution (like house at the end of the street)

i finally saw batman lol...

Grace_Of_God

HOLY CRAP! My favorite musical is being turned into a movie and Anna Kendrick is playing the lead!!! am i dreaming!!!? AHHHH