Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Award Season in 2015

teesharky

^ Dinklage was great ! haha you guys are pressed. lol Kidding.

I think he is being credited for the amazing murder of his father -- but that was possibly last season's finale. Who knows. But I loved him this year too. He pretty much rocked as always. lol

AIgrl06

^ Dinklage was great ! haha you guys are pressed. lol Kidding.

I think he is being credited for the amazing murder of his father -- but that was possibly last season's finale. Who knows. But I loved him this year too. He pretty much rocked as always. lol

He was freaking amazing in season 4 last year, he should've won for "I demand a trial by combat!" alone. But this year? All he did was talk with Dany, lol.

Grace_Of_God

I literally would have been okay with ANY of them winning but because its Hamms last season and he NEVER won before, my hat is off to him. He deserved it

Grace_Of_God

Danes is still getting nominated....haha i keep forgetting homeland exists.

and congrats Viola! another stacked category.

Drama actors are strong in leads

teesharky

Oh hell yes. I wanted either Viola Davis Or Tiraj to win for Empire. Still crazy that Terence Howard was not nominated. He is brilliant on Empire.

Oh and Clare Danes was great last year on Homeland. But-- she has won several times so I can see them passing on her.

teesharky

He was freaking amazing in season 4 last year, he should've won for "I demand a trial by combat!" alone. But this year? All he did was talk with Dany, lol.

agree! Omg he should have won last year for sure! The Golden Globe too! Maybe they are compensating for last year's slight. But in all fairness- he was really good on that boat. haha

And his entire persona just slays in every scene. lol