Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Award Season in 2015

teesharky

^ I like Emma Stone alot as an actress-- so talented. I just always found her eyes to be way too big. Not really that pretty to me, but I love her as an actress. Sorry! don't shoot me! lol

Soooooooooooooo stoked Game of Thrones won. It was a really great season.

sam_vzla

I'm sure you're a very good looking man.

And see if you've got a message from me.

I got it! Thank you!!

^ I like Emma Stone alot as an actress-- so talented. I just always found her eyes to be way too big. Not really that pretty to me, but I love her as an actress. Sorry! don't shoot me! lol

Soooooooooooooo stoked Game of Thrones won. It was a really great season.

Her big eyes are one of the things that I like about her (my mom's arent that big) Just like Mila Kunis' eyes. Hannah, please try that the year you are nominated for the Oscars is a year that the following will attend: Mila, Emma Watson, Natalie Portman, Jon Hamm...

Grace_Of_God

Her big eyes are one of the things that I like about her (my mom's arent that big) Just like Mila Kunis' eyes. Hannah, please try that the year you are nominated for the Oscars is a year that the following will attend: Mila, Emma Watson, Natalie Portman, Jon Hamm...

I'll just cast them all in the movie. Problem solved.

sur_crazy4carrie

Game of Thrones' 12 (including the 8 last week) wins this year shattered the previous record for most Emmy wins in a single year.

Viola became the first African American woman to win best drama actress

Julia Louis Dreyfus has the record for most wins in comedy actress.

Alison Janney broke her own record for most emmy wins for a performer.

sur_crazy4carrie

giphy.gif

This is everything!!