Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Award Season in 2016

sur_crazy4carrie

This is hilarious.

Thor is asking the important questions like 'who is the purple man in the floating chair?', 'why is the power stone purple?', and 'is Nicholas Fury a real name and is it pronounced Furry?'

I think Hemsworth is a really really good comedian.

sur_crazy4carrie

Was Juan Gabriel a big deal to the whole of S. America? I honestly didn't know anything about the guy until yesterday when I saw of bunch of condolences tweeted in Spanish.

sam_vzla

^He was pretty big. Maybe not like a recent success but he was very popular, he was known for his style and how he used to sing and perform. I mean I think everyone in Latin America knew who he was.

And HOLY **** !!!! GoT at episode 9 of Season 3. I cant believe it. I wasn't expecting that at all, maybe I am too naive? lol. What is going to happen now?! And the worst thing is I cant watch the next episode until tomorrow at night

AIgrl06

Oh my goooodddd even all these years later I will never tire of people's genuine reactions to the Red Wedding.

...I was so angry.

sur_crazy4carrie

Not a lot of people were expecting it when it aired either. I don't think you were naive. You just never think it would happen on that scale. The people who read the books throw it across the room, the people who watch it on TV shout at it. There are a lot of reactions to the episode on YT and bunch of twitter reactions archived.

Where's Hannah? MIA for a while now.

sam_vzla

The thing is when they said like everything was ok, and they were going to put things behind, I actually said to me out loud "hum, they solved it like normal people, a good guy in all this madness"

And the BAM!

I would love to see the twitter reactions but I'm not searching anything related to the series because I'm scared to be spoiled.

AIgrl06

^I am SO excited it's getting great reviews. Stone and Gosling together are just... <3

Light Between Oceans on the other hand... no.

sur_crazy4carrie

Wasn't too crazy about Light Between Oceans from the trailer. The 57% on RT gotta sting.
That number is how I feel about the combination of Michael Fassbender and Alicia Vikander. 'Eh, I like them together about a 57%'

sam_vzla

I kinda liked the Light Between Oceans trailers. Although I read it wasn't well received. Would you ever boo a movie? I mean I can not like one but to the point of booing? lol I dont know...

And I keep going off topic but... YAS! Finally Joffrey, it took too long!

AIgrl06

I liked the Light Between Oceans trailers. But I also started reading the book about a year ago, and stopped 60 pages in so maybe I should've seen this coming.

Sam, that was SUCH a satisfying episode!!!

sur_crazy4carrie

The Nice Guys: I really really liked it. It was funny and engaging. I liked all the dialog. Ryan Gosling was great. I love seeing him as goof. I hope he gets a golden.globe nomination next year.

Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping is also really funny. This movie should have been a lot more successful than it was. It was such a good parody of popstar docs. It's a lot of perceptiveness dressed up ib so much absurdiry. I'm having some trouble thinking today. I can't seem to do any intelligent critiquing. I'll just leave it saying that both of these movies are winners.

AIgrl06

Nocturnal Animals and Arrival are both apparently great. I can't handle these plus La La Land all living up to (and/or surpassing) expectations! Yessss.

dismokemi

Café Society. Though not extraordinary, a very charming film indeed. The script was very funny. I was not a big fan of Eisenberg and was worried he would be a bit too obnoxious but he totally nailed it here. His character was relatable and endearing, with the right amount of naivety and charm. The movie is gorgeous. Loved the ending.