Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BA Tour 2012 - Boxscores

Status
Not open for further replies.

opry051008

(Thanks to windmills (from mj's bigblog) and Caio)

TOUR SUMMARY STATSBA (Billboard -North America only)PO (Billboard)PO
(Pollstar)
CR
Number of shows109 shows (65 sold out) [+ 5 festivals]8110288
Total attendance608,319778,930n/a
Total capacity628,480n/an/a
Total percentage capacity96.80%n/a97%
Average gross$484,403.67$367,204$375,490$302,190
Average attendance7,5107,6376,340
Average capacity7,759n/an/a
Average ticket price$48.89$49.17n/a
Total gross sales$52,800,000$29,743,522$38,300,000$26,592,677

(Thanks to Eder Rodrigues)

4j6rgj.jpg

2hcqgap.gif

Carrie Underwood, Chase Rice American Bank Center Corpus Christi, Texas
Sept. 5, 2013 $344,888 5,109/5,109 1 / 1 $75, $55 Stars Scholarship Fund

(Thanks to Daraebe)

Carnival Ride Tour Stats

View attachment 29681

Last edited:

robinannhunt

The United Center in Chicago is pretty big. Tee will tell you that if you don't play Madison Square Garden you are not in a big arena.

teesharky

Staples Center is the most prestigious venue for sure so far this tour.....and it is almost sold out, full house. So I am happy for her. Not sure if it is the biggest, but it is pretty dang big.

The Grammys are there after all. Michael Jackson's funeral was there too.

But I really want Carrie to do MSG on the spring leg. She is doing a very big arena in Long Island NY where I went for the PO tour..... the NY Islanders play there.

But I want her to do MSG in the heart of Manhattan.

Staples Center and the Hollywood Bowl are Career milestones for Carrie, as well as the Sydney Opera House and the Royal Albert Hall in London. So now she needs to do MSG. :)

opry051008

^^ I don't think the venue size really matters because they'll only offer for sale the amount of tickets they think they can sell. However some of the big venues have been opening up additional rows for sale because the tickets have been selling so well.

The Nanook

According to wiki, the United Center can hold 23,500 and the Staples can hold 20,000 for concerts. So the actual capacity for Carrie's stop there varies on the stage size and how many seats they make available.

bigbluegrl23

Staples Center is the most prestigious venue for sure so far this tour.....and it is almost sold out, full house. So I am happy for her. Not sure if it is the biggest, but it is pretty dang big.

The Grammys are there after all. Michael Jackson's funeral was there too.

But I really want Carrie to do MSG on the spring leg. She is doing a very big arena in Long Island NY where I went for the PO tour..... the NY Islanders play there.

But I want her to do MSG in the heart of Manhattan.

Staples Center and the Hollywood Bowl are Career milestones for Carrie, as well as the Sydney Opera House and the Royal Albert Hall in London. So now she needs to do MSG. :)

I wouldn't be surprised if she added Madison Square in the second leg.
Becca

opry051008

when will the box scores come in for the CT concert?
Becca

Robin's right, we have to wait for the official numbers.

The numbers I posted from the first show were not official. Marie2011 found them on wiki and I posted them just to see if wiki is reliable. I have no idea where on wiki she got the numbers so I'll have to wait to see if she posts the ones from the CT concert.

Status
Not open for further replies.