Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bayou Country Superfest 2011

carriefann

Just got back from Bayou Country Superfest 2011! It was May 28 and May 29 in Baton Rouge! So amazing..we had josh thompson, lee bryce, sugarland, zac brown band, tim mcgraw, kenny chesney, billy currington, trace adkins, and jason michael carrol! so much fun...gotta say sugarland or zac brown band did the best. My favorite was sugarland because of their amazing Incredible Machine songs. If you have not yet bought this album, please do! There is some really great stuff.

Last year we had taylor swift, kenny, keith urban, kellie pickler, and some other amazing artists!
If you have not yet gone to this fest at the LSU stadium a.k.a. Death Valley...go tigers!....then you need to go next year! the 3rd annual bayou country superfest will be there again next May! Hoping and praying carrie underwood comes! I have never seen her in concert before, but i hear she is amazing! Seriously, this is a great 2 day concert event you do not want to miss! it rivals the cma music fest. Thousands and thousands of fans have poured in over the past two years!