Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been listening to these songs (When is Carrie's new music coming?)

Farawayhills

Sky Arts have been screening the official video of the Dixie Chicks' concert tour - & that is a great way to round off the year! This number is one they've never recorded (though Natalie almost seems to be hinting they might). It's Patty Griffin's "Don't Let Me Die In Florida" - and I think it shows how good they would be today in new work. This unusual arrangement owes a lot to Keith Sewell (on mandolin), who leads the band and directs the music

stan

[video=youtube;gA-NDZb29I4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=275&v=gA-NDZb29I4[/video]

stan

^^ It's a good song with a sweet tune. The collaboration has certainly expanded Yuna's audience.

lizcarlo

^^ It's a good song with a sweet tune. The collaboration has certainly expanded Yuna's audience.

Yup I'm fan :) .. I listened to her songs on YouTube. Really enjoy her music and cool, chill, sweet voice. Her intros to her music videos is so good.

Farawayhills

I think the new music done come!

- but I found this nostalgic reminder of the old Wembley Festivals (when lots of US Country artists would come over here, and the BBC would give it quite good coverage. Carrie mentioned that she'd heard of these earlier festivals, when she took part in C2C - after a too long gap.

This is Rattlesnake Annie (Annie McGowan) - performing in 1983