Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best performance Last name?

lilangel

A while ago I came across this Youtube video and put it in my favorites but completly forgot about it.
But yesterday i was watching all of my favourites again and I personally think this is one of Carrie's best performance of Last name!!!
What do you think???

Carrieflattsfan

In terms of televised performances, I think her best was at AI season 9 finale & the Grammy performance with Orthini. I couldn't pick a concert performance though, she just keeps getting better live each time. :D

maddkat

Staff member
Live - I loved her performance in Indy on the PO tour the most.
She did that hyper high note - amazing.

TV - I go with Grammy's just nudging out the Idol finale.

epicamends

TV - I'd go with the Grammy performance with Orianthi, too.

But overall? Any of the performances from the Play On Tour with all the vocal acrobatics at the end of the song, especially the ones where she does that really high note. ;)

m.chill99

TV Wise -- Definitley the Grammy performance with Orianthi
Play On Tour Wise -- idk. Every one of them were amazing!

puggle10

I recall watching a special version of either Before He Cheats or Last Name on the Grammys where the intro had all these drums and percussion, and then Carrie did that special ending where she sang "Christina Aguilera" type vocal runs... does anyone rememer that show or performance ??

Carrieflattsfan

I recall watching a special version of either Before He Cheats or Last Name on the Grammys where the intro had all these drums and percussion, and then Carrie did that special ending where she sang "Christina Aguilera" type vocal runs... does anyone rememer that show or performance ??

That was at the 2008 Grammy's. You can find it here:

Vinmans Media

mlawlor

The Grammy performance was the best quality, although both times I've seen Carrie sing LN, were great too - At the CR Show, LN was the last established #1, and as mentioned above, the PO Performance was amazing as well. I'm also partial to the AI performance, as that was the moment I became a Carriefan, and bought a front row ticket to her show the next day!

mlawlor

Come to think of it, I don't think I watched IO, LOL...Perhaps with all the talk of how IO should be on CMT Canada sometime, or DVD, I never bothered to look on Youtube!

C

carriehq

it's funny how here last name was her best stage perfoman but was not number one.

C

carriehq

oh okay i dont know what i was thinkinh. oh yeah i was thinking about the gactv top twenty countdown.