Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Brother 17

JB172

This twist every week thing is either going to work out really well or it's going to make the game a mess, the girl who is a twin very well might figure out the twin twist and I wonder how far Austin could throw James.

thaifood

And the black girl who is the poker dealer trying to hide that fact, may get blindsided big time when the professional poker player enters the house.

JB172

Da'Vonne bragged about she will be able to read people because she is a poker dealer but she whiffed on John saying he isn't a dentist and to this point doesn't know who Vanessa Rousso is.

tgbrinker

Initial thoughts:
1. Too many twists.
2. BB Takeover is just a way for producers to potentially rig 'twists' in favor of the houseguests they like
3. Night 1 houseguests were SO DULL, except Da'Vonne. Night 2 were much better, minus Becky.

Who I like: Da'Vonne, Audrey, Vanessa, Jason, and Steve.
Who I hope gets the boot early: Shelli, Clay, Jace

thaifood

Da'Vonne bragged about she will be able to read people because she is a poker dealer but she whiffed on John saying he isn't a dentist and to this point doesn't know who Vanessa Rousso is.

Yeah, this girl seems to be a pretty clueless individual for someone that claims to be so hot wired in to reading people.

And every year there always seems to be one person that feels the need to yell everything at the camera while in the diary room, this year it's the dentist guy. Tone it down dude, you ain't on Mars for cryin out loud.

JB172

Yeah, this girl seems to be a pretty clueless individual for someone that claims to be so hot wired in to reading people.

And every year there always seems to be one person that feels the need to yell everything at the camera while in the diary room, this year it's the dentist guy. Tone it down dude, you ain't on Mars for cryin out loud.

I think a lot of that acting a fool in the diary room in TPTB driven but it is really annoying.

thaifood

I don't read the spoilers & stay away from the after hours shows as welll because I don't want to know what happens before it airs, so... I think it is going to be interesting to see if this whole backdoor plan plays out as expected. If not, I won't really mis either of the two that are on the block right now.

JB172

If Audrey doesn't slow down her game play and De'Vonne doesn't keep her emotions in check they are both going to get shown the door very quickly.

hjj

I don't read the spoilers & stay away from the after hours shows as welll because I don't want to know what happens before it airs, so... I think it is going to be interesting to see if this whole backdoor plan plays out as expected. If not, I won't really mis either of the two that are on the block right now.

It is real hard for me to stay away from the spoilers/hamster time. Sometime I think that is the best part of BB. Their edit job is interesting to say the least.

JB172

If Kathy Griffin's twist was that she moved into the house I would volunteer myself for eviction if I was one of the contestants.

thaifood

I am a big Non Kathy Griffin fan. Go Away Little Girl, Go Away Little Girl...

I'm not so sure what game Audrey is playing, but it may have been a pretty smart move to be the only person to vote for Jace to stay. It kind of throws a light on "Who cst that vote?" I be we hear her ask that question in the next few days.

Those two HOH were not a target last time, but neither were they a part of the big alliance. It'll be interesting to see who the nominate.

I am already over DaVonne, too much drama & finger waving & head bobbing for me.

John The Dentist, I want to call him John The Baptist, is kind of strange duck. I'm not so sure I'd want him rooting around in my mouth.

And my goodness are those twins the spitting image. I certainly didn't see the difference & no one else has even after living in the same house with them.

JB172

I am a big Non Kathy Griffin fan. Go Away Little Girl, Go Away Little Girl...

I'm not so sure what game Audrey is playing, but it may have been a pretty smart move to be the only person to vote for Jace to stay. It kind of throws a light on "Who cst that vote?" I be we hear her ask that question in the next few days.

Those two HOH were not a target last time, but neither were they a part of the big alliance. It'll be interesting to see who the nominate.

I am already over DaVonne, too much drama & finger waving & head bobbing for me.

John The Dentist, I want to call him John The Baptist, is kind of strange duck. I'm not so sure I'd want him rooting around in my mouth.

And my goodness are those twins the spitting image. I certainly didn't see the difference & no one else has even after living in the same house with them.

I am not a fan of Da'Vonne either.

abbeyjones18

I certainly wouldn't wouldn't be able to tell the twins apart. It's going to be fun to watch.

And can we have an America's Vote to vote Da'Vonne off the show?

thaifood

I finally caught Sunday night's show & I must say it didn't take long for Audrey to piss off everyone in the house. You talk about someone talking out of both sides of her mouth...It will be interesting to see if they do indeed back door her, or if DaVonne gets the boot. Either one can go as far as I'm concerned, but if they don't backdoor Audrey, that is going to set up some mighty pissed off people.

thaifood

Not Meg for cryin out loud!!!

I think it is hilarious that the poker player is always wearing shades so no one can see her eyes. Some habits are hard to break I reckon.

And how stupid do those guys think John is to even think he would not use the veto on himself?