Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Brother 17

thaifood

At least the hampsters were smart this time & got rid of the ultra unlikeable Mama Day! Good on them.

Since neither of the two new HOH's seem to be in any alliance, it will be interesting to see who they put up.

JB172

At least the hampsters were smart this time & got rid of the ultra unlikeable Mama Day! Good on them.

Since neither of the two new HOH's seem to be in any alliance, it will be interesting to see who they put up.

The hamsters that is funny.

william0102

The HOHs are in alliances. Vanessa is more of a loner, but she's convinced Shelli and Clay she's on their side and part of their alliance. She's also been talking to Austin and Audrey, and has no intention of going after Audrey, she wants to back door James. Which going after James is not cool with Austin and about half the house. Austin is basically with all the guys and Shelli except Jeff, whom he hates. Austin has kind of lost it, thinking that Liz likes Jeff; he just keeps going on about it ever since last night. Most of the house knows about the twins, except Audrey for sure, and stupid Austin is complaining about Liz to Julia about Liz sleeping downstairs last night with James, avoiding the HOH room to avoid the rest of the house finding out about their alliance. He feels "betrayed" by Liz and basically got into an argument with her before she switched with Julia, about how he's been protecting her and she hasn't paid him back for it basically.

Jeff and Austin are creeps. Austin has a girlfriend, but is obsessed with Liz. Jeff is a piece of sh*t who surreptitiously jacked off in bed with Julia and wiped his hand on her afterwards. Steve on the other hand, tried to step in when Jeff tried to pull Liz down the hall (this was a couple hours after the thing with Julia), and James? (country asian dude) stepped in and was telling to Steve to back off of Jeff.

My bad, just highlight if you want to see. I doubt they'd show half of this though.

mm

Last edited:

thaifood

Please don't post spoilers in this thread some of us don't want to know about it until it airs thanks

thaifood

OK, I have a question....during the exit interview for Jeff when Julie ran the goodbye videos, they showed the twins & they said that they were sorry but he had to go. However, the twin that actually did vote voted to keep him in the game. So, are the twins working against each other or what?

JB172

Unless more is shown tonight CBS isn't going to show what has really been going on in the house since Audrey was called out by Clay.

JB172

After the vote, if she is voted out, you'll have to fill me in.

The show did a OK job of showing what happened, Ann watches the feeds and can give a better breakdown of what happened but after the blow up Audrey spent all her time in the have not room and broke all the have not rules by eating food, turning the lights out in the room, she slept on the floor and so on.

People brought her food and she wouldn't talk to them, people went and tried to talk to her but she would ignore them, she didn't come out of the room until last night.

JB172

The first chance someone gets they need to go after Vanessa, she is very, very smart and she is using her poker player skills to read people there are times that she can be a little to emotional but right now she is outplaying everyone.

What happened to the Big Brother Takeover?

Ann055

HOH endurance comp lasted a bit over 2 hours last night. Fun stuff. Show should be good Sunday.

It's been a very long time that an endurance comp lasted that long.

thaifood

The Princess and her boy toy getting played was freaking hilarious.

I always find it amusing that the biggest abusers always take offense & claim to be innocent whenever they get put on the block.

And I must say, Vanessa seems to have the ability to talk her way out of anything. She is pretty damn good. Frankly I'd love to see a final four of Vanessa, James, Johnny Mac & Meg.

Is Steve even in the house, the only time he is shown is when they are making him to be a clown.

JB172

I always find it amusing that the biggest abusers always take offense & claim to be innocent whenever they get put on the block.

And I must say, Vanessa seems to have the ability to talk her way out of anything. She is pretty damn good. Frankly I'd love to see a final four of Vanessa, James, Johnny Mac & Meg.

Is Steve even in the house, the only time he is shown is when they are making him to be a clown.

Their boo-hoo act was ridiculous, then boy toy saying that he and the princess don't play the game that way along with the princess saying that her & boy toy had nothing at all to do with Jason going home was eye rolling.

Vanessa does have the Dan & Dr. Will ability to talk her way out of anything, I totally agree other than being the butt of jokes I don't know what purpose Steve has in the house.