Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Billboard Music Awards May 15

AdamJ

I know I have missed a lot that has been going on for the last 2-3 years (because of Covid pandemic) and I am confused as to why Taylor Swift is winning in the country fields. Did she return to the country music scene? If not----why is she winning over the country female artists? Not fair at all as she left country years ago.

txacar

I know I have missed a lot that has been going on for the last 2-3 years (because of Covid pandemic) and I am confused as to why Taylor Swift is winning in the country fields. Did she return to the country music scene? If not----why is she winning over the country female artists? Not fair at all as she left country years ago.
She featured Chris Stapleton on a re-do of a song (I Bet You Think About Me) from an early country album. Not sure why, but it got rave reviews. I'm not familiar with her work these days so that's the only connection of which I'm aware. I agree with you. Others were much more deserving of that award.

AdamJ

She featured Chris Stapleton on a re-do of a song (I Bet You Think About Me) from an early country album. Not sure why, but it got rave reviews. I'm not familiar with her work these days so that's the only connection of which I'm aware. I agree with you. Others were much more deserving of that award.

Thanks t, I did not know about the Stapleton duet. It is typical Taylor to do things like getting a country artist to sing with her to get attention ( and that is not surprising to see a country artist sing with her to get attention also)---nothing has changed with Taylor or the unfairness in awards. Same old--same old.

FanSince04

Swift won.... SMH.... I will never understand the love for this girl period....
She’s relatable and plays the “you are me and I am you” card all the time. Also, you have to acknowledge the industry for boosting her up. Likewise, her father had a huge influence on her savvy business skills.