Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Billy Ray Cyrus blames hannah montana on tearing his family apart...

CarrieFan928

Very interesting. I remember before he would keep defending Miley with the "regular teenage girl" excuse. Then everyone would call him a bad father for endorsing his daughter's actions. He's finally decided to take some responsibility for this.

supercarriefan

Interesting. I just saw a piece on this article on ET Canada, too. It bothers me when celebrity parents air their grievances in such public ways. I wonder how Miley feels about her father's statements. I'm not a Miley fan at all, but I feel bad for her that Billy Ray is choosing to use her in a way to gain attention. As much as he claims he's never taken any money from her and whatnot, he has used his connection to her to regain some fame.
The Cyrus family needs to handle their issues privately. I hope this doesn't turn into a public back and forth between the parties involved.

JB172

If Billy Ray would have done a better job controling Miley over the last four years, her issues wouldn't be nearly as bad as they are.

But you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.

Grace_Of_God

Sure wasnt complaining when those paychecks were paying the bills. I dont care if he says he never took any money. that's BS...

when everyone blames miley for not being a role model for their kids, the defense seems to be "it's not mileys job to raise your kids, it's the parents". Well Billy Ray, youre the parent here. Take some responsibility and raise your child. You were supposed to not Disney. Selena Gomez's mother seems to have understood that. Hell even Demi's parents understood since they went and got her help. You wont even get Miley help, youd rather play the blame game with Disney. Unbelievable. When a child messes up it's always someone else's fault isn't it?

jeff

just another fan
i just have a feeling even if she didnt become a TV star, some other thing would have gotten her derailed.

bigbluegrl23

Sure wasnt complaining when those paychecks were paying the bills. I dont care if he says he never took any money. that's BS...

when everyone blames miley for not being a role model for their kids, the defense seems to be "it's not mileys job to raise your kids, it's the parents". Well Billy Ray, youre the parent here. Take some responsibility and raise your child. You were supposed to not Disney. Selena Gomez's mother seems to have understood that. Hell even Demi's parents understood since they went and got her help. You wont even get Miley help, youd rather play the blame game with Disney. Unbelievable. When a child messes up it's always someone else's fault isn't it?

did u by any chance post on Perez bc i saw this same quote hahaha
becca T

cpeTN89

I think it is total BS that he never made a dime off of Miley. For one thing he doesn't do his role on Hannah Montana for free, I am sure he has made tons of money off of that show that would be nothing without Miley. I also do not believe for a second he never touched Mileys money either, i think that is why he is doing this, his meal ticket is 18 now and he is doing all this to get attention. These things are very personal and shouldn't be spread all over the world and if his family's not talking to him, I can see why. It is totally his own fault and not the show because he is a complete A**hole. Also, agree that he should have raised his daughter. And he should have responded to her behavior and took responsibility and not let her get away with so much and she wouldn't act like that. When your kid is going to do something wrong, you shouldn't just be like well I'm not going to be a part of it because they will blame me in the media. He should try stop it because that is his daughter. That goes to show his priorities are not straight at all. I never have like Miley Cyrus but I have to feel kind of sorry for her. She gets enough bad media and now she's getting it from her own father who she has taken care of the past 5 years or so financially.

pklongbeach

Wow, I am sorry, but what a pathetic charactor.
We all watched him "act" like a joke on a make believe TV show where Miley was the star and he was a bumbling idiot.
Hand out much?
You could see with each passing season (and no I didn't watch it much, I just checked in from time to time to see if the acting was as bad as I remembered it) that she grew more arrogant and loud and he grew into more and more of a baffoon.
When girl of 10 starts a tv show with her father acting like a Yes-Man all the time, what sort of image is that going to create for her.
He was not being a father at all.
And now he blames the show?
Just when I can't have any more respect for him....