Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert to Divorce

HuiZ

Honestly, none of us knows the real story. Whatever we read or hear are just plain rumors, tabloid, publicity stories etc.

Who knows if those things said by Blake are lies or truth? I don't like either of them, so I am not interested in defending either side. But let's not dump all the blame on Miranda, Blake's not exactly a saint either.

pklongbeach

Honestly, none of us knows the real story. Whatever we read or hear are just plain rumors, tabloid, publicity stories etc.

Who knows if those things said by Blake are lies or truth? I don't like either of them, so I am not interested in defending either side. But let's not dump all the blame on Miranda, Blake's not exactly a saint either.
yes, I did not mean to sound like I was siding with anyone either. Just that the whole thing did not seem like what the media and both celebrities wanted people to think it was......

adam1995

Either way if they angle their albums towards the divorce subject, should be great music. Which would be a nice change of pace for Blake.

teesharky

Anyone think Blake and Gwen cheated together and that's why both marriages failed? Awfully fishy that they started dating just 2 and 3 months after the end of marriage, that's a little quick unless you're cheating. Lose respect for both Blake and Gwen, and to rub everyone's face in it.

no way. Gwens husband cheated on her. She said that publicly. She did not get together with Blake until after the fact. She even wrote a song about it.

Blakes mom
apparently confirmed that Miranda cheated.

liz278

I am over this whole thing. I don't even care about the music tbh. I think they both want to keep this at least a little on the radar because then they both can sell their albums. If the public forgets about the drama, then when their albums come out, people will be what? Can you tell I don't care? :)

adam1995

no way. Gwens husband cheated on her. She said that publicly. She did not get together with Blake until after the fact. She even wrote a song about it.

Blakes mom
apparently confirmed that Miranda cheated.

She said that, but I heard Gwen's husband said she cheated, with Blake. So who knows? And of course Blake's mom will stick up for him. It's too fishy for me, Blake and Gwen shacked up WAY too quick, in my opinion.

lizcarlo

While I agree, at least divorce should, it SHOULD be a deeper subject matter, Blake needs to have something substantive. To me that makes better music. We shall see though.

Carrie has managed to write and pick some great stuff while being happily married. He has been divorced before and his music didn't seem to be any good from it. You are more optimistic than me :)

adam1995

Carrie has managed to write and pick some great stuff while being happily married. He has been divorced before and his music didn't seem to be any good from it. You are more optimistic than me :)

I love heartbreaking country, songs from like Reba and Alan Jackson that can rip your heart out, so yeah I'm a little optimistic. But it being Blake, he'll screw it up somehow.