Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Shelton Joins 'The Voice' Judging Panel

supercarriefan

Blake isn't shy about giving an opinion, so it could be interesting to see him as a judge.
I'm glad the panel will have a country musician alongside the other judges (Cee-Lo, Christina Aguilera, and Adam Levine) who are more pop. I might have to tune in to see what this show is all about.

Carrieflattsfan

Interesting choice. Blake will probably be a good fit for the show though; he seems to have an opinion, but he knows when he can go too far and when he needs to be more professional. He'll certainly be an entertaining choice. A good one? We'll have to see.
Considering NBC has had several shows in this vein that haven't done great in the past ("Nashville Star" for a period & the next great choir show).
I find it really telling that American Idol and Glee are the only music-centered shows that have been able to maintain success throughout the years.

hjj

Blake did that mentoring group thing seem like it was NBC where Nick Lachey's group won. I thought he was good on that show. We will see how it goes.

rosie08

yeah from what I seen on the internet they canceled paula dance show. I wasn't really thrilled with it.

HuiZ

Anybody planning to check out The Voice when it starts airing? I thought the previews look pretty interesting. Judges seem fun to watch too.