Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Shelton to Officiate Kelly Clarkson’s Wedding to Brandon Blackstock

bearball49

I hope she is going for the redneck feel because that is what she will get. Good luck on BS staying sober for the event. Kelly is marrying into the family but I foresee this clique imploding at some point. Blake is not one to play nice and sooner or later he will take his redneck mouth too far and really anger the wrong person. It is never a good idea to mix business with pleasure. Yes, for now ML and BS are feeling the love of the voting block, but he will P off the wrong person and they may end up enemies. It is always better to take Carrie's route. She acknowledges everyone yet keeps her distance. Yes, she has made friends, but is not stuck up anyone's butt. I could be wrong, but I do see it coming to a bad end. Too many big personalities and egos at stake

supercarriefan

I hope she is going for the redneck feel because that is what she will get. Good luck on BS staying sober for the event. Kelly is marrying into the family but I foresee this clique imploding at some point. Blake is not one to play nice and sooner or later he will take his redneck mouth too far and really anger the wrong person. It is never a good idea to mix business with pleasure. Yes, for now ML and BS are feeling the love of the voting block, but he will P off the wrong person and they may end up enemies. It is always better to take Carrie's route. She acknowledges everyone yet keeps her distance. Yes, she has made friends, but is not stuck up anyone's butt. I could be wrong, but I do see it coming to a bad end. Too many big personalities and egos at stake

Do you know Blake personally? Doubtful. I'm sorry, but I hardly think it's fair to insinuate that he is an alcoholic (yes, your comment about staying sober suggests that). It is also unfair to suggest that the "clique" will implode. By all accounts, those in the "clique" all seem to actually enjoy each other's friendship. Yes, Blake says things that rub people the wrong way, but I don't know what that has to do with him officiating a wedding of his two friends. Keep in mind that Kelly and Brandon know Blake as a person, not Blake the celebrity. By all accounts, Blake is actually a really nice guy. I haven't heard many celebs or industry people speak badly of his personality. Actually, several people have made statements about him being very giving and sweet.
Again, you are making an awful lot of assumations based on public image and not actually truly knowing the people involved.

liz278

^^This is so true! Because as I observed yesterday, I wonder how many lies I have believed about other people because of someone making some sort of comment or blog or whatever. I know that many people really believe the lies about Carrie because they now have read it in this woman's blog. Almost all of her facts were not true, so I think we need to be careful about others as we want people to be careful about Carrie.

JB172

Do you know Blake personally? Doubtful. I'm sorry, but I hardly think it's fair to insinuate that he is an alcoholic (yes, your comment about staying sober suggests that). It is also unfair to suggest that the "clique" will implode. By all accounts, those in the "clique" all seem to actually enjoy each other's friendship. Yes, Blake says things that rub people the wrong way, but I don't know what that has to do with him officiating a wedding of his two friends. Keep in mind that Kelly and Brandon know Blake as a person, not Blake the celebrity. By all accounts, Blake is actually a really nice guy. I haven't heard many celebs or industry people speak badly of his personality. Actually, several people have made statements about him being very giving and sweet.
Again, you are making an awful lot of assumations based on public image and not actually truly knowing the people involved.

Honestly I think that 95% of the hate that he gets on here is because he is married to Miranda and because she wins FVOTY which has nothing at all to do with Blake officiating Kelly & Brandon's wedding.

People want to get on Blake about his drinking that is fine but unlike Randy Travis, Blake isn't out there putting other people's life in danger by driving drunk.