Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blessed to include Blown Away on our Christian Website combatting drugs and abuse.

Glory

Dear Carrie,

I heard your song Blown Away and just knew it would be a powerful inspiration to our Christian Ministry known as breakingchainsfoundationandministry.org a memorium for my two daughters who were victims and then statistics -one being homicide and the other working as a nurse on the streets to help save addicts and families from unspeakable loss contacted hepatitus and also died. Both were my two jewels and they had a dream to open a 24 hour seven day free care outreach program working side by side -one a Dr. and the other a Nurse to mend the broken and the lost. No More Victims- A dream for them is now my quest. I write Christian songs and recently have written my story "Sometimes it Rains" Breaking chains of bondage which is available on Tate Publisher's book website. I was brought to SC for a reason and I am still continuing to wait on the Lord to move mountains so I can see the dream of my daughters a reality. I will continue to reach out and hope to bring my book and music around the world. Thankyou for reading this and I pray someday I can meet you and tell you how much your music has inspired me. I write and sing all music under Glory because I want to give God the recognition not myself. Be blessed and you will be in my prayers.

Glory